Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well
What can we say about France.

What a pathetic display. There fnas and there players arrive with such an arrogance saying that the tournament is a walk in the park, that BRazil is decadent etc....

They can't even score a goal in SENEGAL AND URUGUAY:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

They lose one player and there team completely desmoronate, they can't create nothing, they are complately without any imagination.....there manager takes ages to make a substitution, they got loads of overated players in their team.

Plus about the decadent part....well it must be them, who barely got to the top and probably will never come back again! They lack one thing called TRADITION and experience in being the "team to beat".

Funny that in 62 we also lost our best player and we were champions.

Some French admirers and supporters (San Siro and Glen);) :D were saying this was the best ever TEAM :eek: :eek: I of course completely disagreed with this absurd with the history of football. Thankfully France's own players prroved that i am right. Furtherone i'll porovide the link to the completel arrogance of French fans.

Even if you guys get by this round, i'll doubt you' guys get pass the second place or first place of the other group....and if you do you wil face us and we will get a good revenge on 86 & 98.

Just a question?? Were these UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONS:confused: :rolleyes: made in PARAGUAY??:eek: :cool: :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I couldn't have agreed more on your comments about there not experienced with the "team to beat" label like our very own beloved Brazil has been taged with for decades. It's pretty fun to see the arrogant French people suffer after thinking it would be a walk in the park like you mentioned.

Zidane will be back for the Denmark game, but Denmark were my favorite to win this group so let's hope for a tie or atleast France dont' score more then one goal more then Denmark so Senegal & Denmark still advance thanks to goal difference.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
this is the first time france has entered the world cup as a favorite, and look at what happens: the team falls apart because of the pressure and one injury!

now the whole world should understand exactly how remarkable brasil's world cup performances are, because brazil is ALWAYS a favorite in the world cup and ALWAYS has pressure.

brasil can handle it, but france can't. it's time for brasil to take back the trophy, which belongs in brazil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts