Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saudi have retained the gulf cup after beating Yamen 2-0 in rain soaked Kuwait. Yasser alGahtani scored both goals in the first half.

Alf mabrook to all Saudis, winning a tournament we traditionally struggle in... in Kuwait :devil:

Hard luck to the other fans, particularly Bahraini and Omani, who are the best of the rest :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
319 Posts
2-0

That's a disappointing score. We completely lost interest in the 2nd half.

Anyway, Mabroooooooooooooook

Sadly, Oman will not win a medal after Qatar beat Q8 2-1, 4th is the best they can do. But if they beat Qatar they will end up with a record 8pts and 2 wins.

·
International
6,724 Posts
Congratulations, deseved champions :)

Next up is the Asian Cup, tougher competition. *Dreaming of a Bahrain - KSA final, and Bahrain winning* :strong:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Mabrook to all our Saudi friends! :thumbsup:

Maher, playing Saudi in the final of the Asian Cup? No thank you! Because I'm going to lose my mind if we lose yet another title against them! :skull:

Hopefully we'll beat Kuwait and finish 2nd tommorow!

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
mabrrooooook to all saudi's

we didnt expect to win the championship with a squad that has only 2 players above the age of 22!
anyways this team is for the future and i can see success for omani football in the near future

saudi are deserved champions
hard luck to bahrain and oman

·
International
6,724 Posts
MoMo said:
Maher, playing Saudi in the final of the Asian Cup? No thank you! Because I'm going to lose my mind if we lose yet another title against them! :skull:

Hopefully we'll beat Kuwait and finish 2nd tommorow!
One Bahraini journalist called our team the Czechs of Asia

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Personally, i really think Bahrain was the best team of the tounement, being relative. Maybe head to head, Saudi played a bit better, but Saudi historically is much better, and Bahrain played great football and continue to improve. Kudos to them :star:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts