Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
It should be different game from the one at The Bridge. Roma need points and they will have to attack and therefore to leave some open space in their half. And that's good.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Felipão is great playing away in this sort of competition.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I am not sure if I am trying to jinx you lot or if I truly belive this, but you guys should smash us.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I agree you guys suck, I mean Doni for ****s sake? :D

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Isnt he called for Brazil? :pp

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
yes for the bench :( Deano was is happening to Cicinho why he is not the same force going up like he used to, did the coach **** him over or what?

I hear you guys can´t score for shit but this kid used to score TONS of goals, he had an amazing shot from outside the box.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I dont know, but until now Cicinho hasnt fulfilled his potential at Roma. This season everyone is playing bad, but hopefully it will improve soon.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
:(

Cicinho is having a good game but nobody is covering when he moves up, if Malouda was not such an awful finisher he would have scored one by now.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Wow, what the hell? I left a minute and right now 3-0??!!!!!!! What is happening? Oh man, we are complicating our future in Champions, our next game is away too, against Bordeaux...

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
What the hell was that?? I don't know if I should laugh or cry? It's all good beating small sides five to nothing, but that is all questioned (well for me) when you haven't won against any of the big name teams. What is worse, the matches that should have been won haven't been, especially at home. Tonight was weird, another big name team on a very poor form, we loose, and it was a comfortable win by the opponent.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I guess I jinxed you guys sorry >:D

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Luani is right. I'm a bit worried about a fact. We destroy small teams, but against good opposition we suffer a lot. We drew United in the last minutes, beat Roma with difficulties, lost to Liverpool and today again. Anyway, I think Roma didn't play as good as the scoresheet say and we don't deserve to lose for 3-0 or more. We dominated possession almost the entire match, but we lacked the final product and they don't.
No problem for now, it's a lose against a good team. We still are first at the group, but we can't lose again in the next match (away) in Bordeaux.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Not only Deco and Lampard are not scoring but you also miss a good CF you lack a finisher, Anelka just screws around, Malouda has pace and does well on the wings but can´t finish.

If Deco and Lampard do what they usually do, score goals, then even with Anelka I think you will manage to score against the big teams.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
What tha hell... lucky I missed this

·
Registered
446 Posts
I only saw the first Roma goal and we were just standing around.

After that I thought this could end up bad. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts