Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here we are in home again. We failed to win in our three away matches, so we need to win against the romanians for qualify. Get out of the CL in the first round would be an embarrassing for a club like Chelsea.

Lampard can't play, but it's no problem for a midfield like us, with Mikel, Ballack and Deco is enough for win to anybody. Drogba returns, but I think he will be on bench. I don't know about Malouda, who was injured in the weekend, and Joe Cole (please, play!).

With all the respect, this win is a must for us, so I predict 3-0.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A match between Chelsea and Cluj has to be a victory for the Blues, ALWAYS. It's like the matches between Barca and Basilea, Madrid and Bate or Manchester and Aalborg.

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
fair to say we are through.....

·
Registered
69,976 Posts
Yep, of course Chelsea are big favourites tonight, I meant they could win the first game against Chelsea.
But a motivated CFR would be more dangerous. They won in Rome and lost in Bordeaux due to a stupid own goal. Now they have nothing to play for.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe is fit! Line up: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, Ashley, Obi Mikel, Deco, Ballack, Joe Cole, Kalou and Anelka. On bench: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Ferreira, Bridge, Belletti, Stoch and Drogba. Come on BLUES!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
any decent streams around?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Yeah found a pretty good sopcast link althought the commentary is ahead by 20 secs

http://www.myp2p.eu

Just go to our match and depending on which program you have chose a link

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
So far.. so poor.. so what... :D

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Kalou 1-0 Cluj

About time too

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If we don't beat Cluj AT HOME, we are officially a disgrace. What a big embarrassement it would be... :yuck:

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
We have had 3 good chances in the second half but Anelka and J.Cole werent able to beat the Cluj keeper. Their goal was very nice btw. Drogba is on now for our goal scorer

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
DROGBAAAAA

1 - 20 of 31 Posts