Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Ballack will play for sure, Deco is suspended. IMO we are on the most important week of the season until now.
In Champions League, we need a victory for being first of the group. Because in the last match we can beat Cluj at home, but probably we will qualify second and will get a big european team in next round.
In Premier, we receive Arsenal at the Bridge on Sunday. We still didn't have win a match against the big teams (draw with United and lose against Liverpool) and we are struggling at home. We need to show what are we made of.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Arsenal are really in bad form now, after two defeats against Villa and City (five goals conceded). If we don't beat them, I will start to worry about our season.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Well, if we don't win against Arsenal than we are deff. coming out like bunch of p****** when it comes to the top four.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Arsenal are really in bad form now, after two defeats against Villa and City (five goals conceded). If we don't beat them, I will start to worry about our season.
Alec - Arsenal lost 2 games back 2 back, i will be more than happy if its just a draw, cos you don't want them to play the way they played against United (prior to that game Arsenal drew spurs and lost to Stoke city). Villa came back with 2 defeats in a row, and we all saw how they played against Arsenal. Come on guys its Arsenal we r talking about.
....... and CL i think we should win this tie, if not it could make things difficult and with all the matches we have in Dec... we should seal the deal in southwest France.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Alec - Arsenal lost 2 games back 2 back, i will be more than happy if its just a draw, cos you don't want them to play the way they played against United (prior to that game Arsenal drew spurs and lost to Stoke city). Villa came back with 2 defeats in a row, and we all saw how they played against Arsenal. Come on guys its Arsenal we r talking about.
....... and CL i think we should win this tie, if not it could make things difficult and with all the matches we have in Dec... we should seal the deal in southwest France.
Yes, it is Arsenal we are talking about...so we should win, we are better, hence why we are 1st and they are 5th, and we are at home. We have yet to win against a big team at home.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
What the hell? We have to be favourites in all our matches at home. We are Chelsea, a great team with one of the best squads in the world. Arsenal are struggling right now, and we have to beat them without any excuses.

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
What does make you think Arsenal is a big team?

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
we will beat both bordeaux and arsenal, u wait!

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Official line-up: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Ashley Cole, Obi Mikel, Lampard, Ballack, Joe Cole, Malouda and Anelka. On bench: Cudicini, Alex, Ferreira, Bridge, Stoch, Kalou and Drogba.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts