Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have no chance, but lets at least give a game of it. I would play Totti only if he is 100%, otherwise I wouldnt bother risking him.

Doni

Cicinho Mexes Juan Tonetto

Aquilani De Rossi Perrotta

Totti (or Pizarro)

Vucinic Giuly​

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
IF Inter draw the next game and we got the 3 pts against Genoa, play the reserves in England .

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
IF Inter draw the next game and we got the 3 pts against Genoa, play the reserves in England .>>>

Spot on.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
dont even show up
send the win by FEDEX

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id like us to go to England and risk all.. dont care even if we lost 7-0... I want us to attack and put pressure on their asses :pp Horrible challenges, injuring Cristiano Ronaldo for a couple weeks so Arsenal can win EPL... everything.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good plan, Deano. ;)
Most of England hates us anyway and so does the whole of Man Utd... so it doesnt matter if we enchance our bad rep a bit further by putting a few Utd players on their asses ;) and on the sidelines for a couple of weeks :D

Anyway if Totti is fit Id play him and Id like to play him behind Vucinic and one other (Giuly preferably as he has striking instincts). Then we have a very hard working 3 man midfield.... Im unsure why we have never tried this before really, especially in games like this.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
That wont happen Deano, Spalletti wont use Vucinic as a striker and Totti behind him :wallbang:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know it wont happen, but it should... anyway I expect us to play the best team possible, Totti at 45% fit, Juan at 55% fit and with the crappy formation that we will still lose 3-0 with.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Play the reserves in England no matter what.
Sorry Deano... I do not understand your tactic.
Its easy Totti playing in his best position.. Vucinic running ahead of him. Giuly playing from wide to inside... and we have 3 hard working midfielders. In the first game I would have played more midfielders etc... but now we are 0-2 we have nothing to lose and frankly I just want us to go and attack them, dont care for the score now.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Id like us to go to England and risk all.. dont care even if we lost 7-0... I want us to attack and put pressure on their asses :pp Horrible challenges, injuring Cristiano Ronaldo for a couple weeks so Arsenal can win EPL... everything.
Awesome plan :thmbup:
If you are able to do all that ill wear a Roma :star: avatar for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
poor performance...cant believed mant utd did it again:D..you guys even lucky not concede goals more...well,as it said..in football nothing in certain...a little chance can make different..but remember the next game will be in old trafford where the trauma has just begin...lets wait and see...:skull:

·
Registered
147 Posts
well, i hope we can at least score a goal...that will make them tense and make them sweat for it.

Although considering how cocky the fat mancs are at the moment, I probably think they will play their B team against us at Old Trafford, so we will probably have more chances then we think.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We must finish a chance we get... doubtful this will happen as we seem to blow away many chances.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
ManU had 3 chances and they scored 2. You can win in England BUT it will be super hard.
Apart from the two converted chances:

Rooney set up easy chance for carrick for 3-0 who shot wide, ronaldo set up rooney for chance when they were 2 vs 2 who missed, tevez set up ronaldo for volley chance who shot just over.

Those were 3 big chances, in total we had at least 5 chances.

EDIT: Oh, and Ronaldo hit the post as well... SIX chances. And there was an offside call for Ronaldo who was through right after the start of the second half which was incorrect as shown by replay.

1 - 20 of 268 Posts