·
Registered
16,538 Posts
To zoric:

TAKE THAT!

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Someone's pissed off because I spotted him rapping and breakdancing on YouTube :proud:

It should be a great game, especially since Atlético will be able to counter attack. Both teams are in good form at the moment, Porto clearly the favourites.

Can't wait for another Schalke :D

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I can't wait for another owning by Cebolla, Licha and Hulk on you twats!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Depends on how good or bad Assuncao & Raul Garcia is going to be. In the first leg their mid field ate ours and hopefully we should hold good this time. Raul Garcia should be fresh after serving his suspension in the last liga match.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
You should be taking out your frustrations on shit like Marchena, Albelda and Albiol instead :proud: :D

Depends on how good or bad Assuncao & Raul Garcia is going to be. In the first leg their mid field ate ours and hopefully we should hold good this time. Raul Garcia should be fresh after serving his suspension in the last liga match.
I have no doubts about Paulo, he's an excellent player and grows with responsability. Raúl García was really solid against Barcelona.

Paulo will be a fifth CB.

I think it depends more on our fullbacks to be honest, Antonio and Heit/Perea has to be on top of their game.

Leo will be what Neuer was for Schalke last year, I'm sure Josh remembers that game :proud:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
You should be taking out your frustrations on shit like Marchena, Albelda and Albiol instead :proud: :D
Hmmm, is that kinda like Heitinga, Ujfalusi, Pernia and Raul Garcia?
Maybe even Seitaridis can get a mention :dielaugh:

And yes, I'm taking out my frustration on them :(

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Hmmm, is that kinda like Heitinga, Ujfalusi, Pernia and Raul Garcia?
Maybe even Seitaridis can get a mention :dielaugh:

And yes, I'm taking out my frustration on them :(
You can have Pernía and Seitaridis :proud:

Heit is a legend because he scores more than he defends :proud:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
And gives away penalties like crazy... how LEGEN... wait for it... DARY! :D

Besides... Porto has more experience than you in the CL, they'll own your asses

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shut up valencia fan

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
And gives away penalties like crazy... how LEGEN... wait for it... DARY! :D

Besides... Porto has more experience than you in the CL, they'll own your asses
Experience means shit with Atlético involved :proud:'

In all seriousness though, they should make it through considering they're playing at home and are currently in great form, they have a better defence and more experience. It should be a interesting game and I agree with the legend of these forums; Maxi :proud:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
:proud:

The three headed monster attack of Porto, with Lucho pulling all the strings behind them, and Raul Meireles-Fernando mopping up the midfield.

We will have Valencia on our side, surely this is enough to advance. :pp

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Friki is just kissing Portos ass because Pinto da Costa sends the worst possible players he has to PAOK :proud:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
lol, and actually two of them (Joao Paulo and Adriano) wouldn't even accept loan moves to PAOK. Joao Paulo preferred going to Romania, and Adriano hasn't played a competitive game all year. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Your chances just went up immensely. Fucile has not recovered, and it'll either be the awful Sapunaru at RB or the central midfielder Tomas Costa who has covered at RB a couple of times.

Porto squad:

GK: Helton, Nuno Espirito Santo
DF: Cristian Sapunaru, Bruno Alves, Milan Stepanov, Rolando, Aly Cissokho
MF: Raul Meireles, Tomas Costa, Lucho Gonzalez, Fernando
FW: Cristian Rodriguez, Mariano Gonzalez, Ernesto Farias, HULK, Lisandro Lopez, Tarik Sektioui

Injured: Jorge Fucile, Pedro Emanuel, Nelson Benitez

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Come on Atletico, I believe we will do this and make the progression to the next round, I think Assuncao needs to try and stay with Lucho all the game and keep him quiet, that will be the key in my opinion

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Kazmierczak was the only one serious by the "rejects" but he was waiting far too long so PAOK got Pablo Garcia instead... the nutcase :D

Lino is a winger for PAOK and has done actually better than I thought... He sucks as a LB though.

Friki is just kissing Portos ass because Pinto da Costa sends the worst possible players he has to PAOK :proud:
Bah Lino is decent as a LW and Vierinha is a still a young prospect!

PAOK has a Porto legend called Sergio Conceicao though and he's better than Simao ever was!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Sergio Conceicao is a million times crazier than Pablo Garcia. That says it all right there. :D

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Yeah... he has a few nut loose but he's damn passionate that you can only like him :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts