Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being out of the cup and with virtually no hope left for the league it all comes down to the champions league,still fresh in our mind is the games against Bayern but we know this is Semi finals time so a total different story(we hope)
Will we save this season by wining this title?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't think so to be honest with you. I think that we'll be beaten by Bayern due to their psychological advantage. Still it will be closer than the other games,

------------------
Jesus saves but Inzaghi scores on the rebound.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bayern is allso going through a bad stage at the moment and they saw what real did to Man U so they know what Real is capable of.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
We need to get to the final.And even if we dont win there it will be a HUGE accomplishment (of course i want to win!).

If we get them, Real have kicked two heavy favourites to the curve. ANd both finalists last year.

And Pool, i ask nicely.Are you also going to start with your own "quote" after each of your messeges? Its annoying.

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
IMO we will beat Bayern. It has to happen, that's just the way life is - we get crushed twice by them, when it really doesn't matter too much and when it does we squeek through! That's how it's gonna be, I feel it :) :) :)
And we all know we are capable of it, only some things have to click.

Pool: I agree with R&B on this one - please cut out that stupid text about Jesus and Inzaghi. It's annoying to say the least :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
What am I supposed to do!? I'm not gonna ban pool from the forum as he is probably the most frequent posting guy here! What good would that do? It's now up to pool, to change his preferences...please do so :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
If you think I'm that bored, to run around and chage pool's very post, you're wrong R&B :( Our only hope is pool changes his preferences...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts