Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I applied months ago and assumed because I hadn't received any word about getting them that I wasn't getting a ticket. However in my credit card statement on Thursday I noticed that ticketmaster had taken the money off. Phoned them up, they checked and said that I had a guaranteed ticket and gave me a confirmation number!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAA :cool: :D :) ;) :tongue: :eek: :howler: :excited:

Has anyone else applied for tickets?

All i need is Barca to do the business against the scum and this will make my year. On the other hand if Madrid get into the final....no thats a thought thats unbearable!

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
I have been assured that I have a ticket but will not start singing until it is in my possession:nervous:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
There was no way I was paying £80 to go to Hampden:mad:

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
yeh i applied but havent heard anyfink yet

if i dont get tickets i;m gonna go into George Sq where they are supposed to get some big screens up for visiting fans without a ticket. Amstel, the football and hopefully some fine looking Spanish gurls. Should be fun. [;)]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
hey! good IDEA! maybe some signoritas will come over! good shout TB!

there gonna be a amstel tent too?

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I guess there will be some Beer tents as ain't there a few alcoholic sponsors of the Champs League?

Also I'd suggest to watch your back if Man U make it. Not stereotyping the English but there WILL be trouble in Glasgow if Manc scum make it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Man U away fans are really bad (one of the worst apparently). Even mates of mine who are mancs despise them. Their home fans are all the corporate crowd and season ticket holders and are usually to engrossed in the prawn sangers to cause trouble.

Then again Leverkusen may be there anyway (hopefully).

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Teddy Bears guide to Spanish

Hello, you look really beautiful:
Hola, eres muy guapa

You have pretty eyes:
Tienes ojos bonitos

Can I buy you a drink?:
Te puedo invitar copa?

Can I have your phone number?:
Me puedes dar tu numero de telefono?