Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Valencia CF
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's started.

Barca are shit, Sevilla still massive frauds, United still terrible in the CL.

Will Inter join the fraud list tonight? Will Milan's weird team of random players do good?

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
Juve crushed some Swedish amateurs, which is nice because if we didn't I would been teased about it all year at work.

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Good that someone cares enough to start a thread. :)

Neuer did not make any saves at Camp Nou in the entire match last night. Damning fact.

Koeman went with 3 cbs, 2 wbs and 3 cms but still Bayern scored 3 and could have scored a couple more had not for Stegen. Depay and De Jong (the striker) did nothing to bother Bayern.

Lewa scored off 2 rebounds off the posts lol, king of positioning. And he really humiliated Pique on the third goal. Lucky goal Muller off Eric Garcia's ass.

Benfica v Barca in matchday 2 will tell us if Barca will finish second or not. If the Catalans lose in Lisbon... they are fecked pretty much.

Lingard's back pass in Switzerland was a joke. Similar loss to Basaksehir from last season, losing to the worst team in the group may **** up Man U's qualification. Really have to beat Villarreal at OT next.

The Sevilla, Salzburg, Lille and Wolfsburg group proving to be close as expected, 2 draws. Won't be surprised to see a few more draws in that group.

Pretty poor from Malmo to concede 3 in a half against a team in the bottom half of Serie A tbh. Jokes aside, really boring group, although Chelsea only scoring once and relatively late against Zenit surprised me. Decently directed header by Lukaku after a good Azpilicueta cross.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Both Milanese teams are terrible in the CL as usual.

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
We need to sign Rodrygo to prevent him from scoring against us like Mourinho did when he signed Salah from Basel so he wouldn't score against Chelsea.

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
At least Milan and Inter earned CL qualification... wasn't gifted to them last season by a ref who retired after a match to open a business.

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Nunez looks a player. Benfica will sell him for big money like Joao Felix. Uruguay really excel at producing strikers don't they...

Verissimo looks like a good centre-back.

I think I saw Toni Oliveira in the stands? @Inácio

Barca can still qualify but they effectively need 6 points against Dynamo Kiev (hardly guaranteed for this Barca), and Bayern to beat Benfica twice (quite possible). So basically 6 points against Dynamo, and beat Benfica at Camp Nou.. 9 points should be enough, but all of this is in theory. Barca certainly risk elimination now.

·
Administrator
25,577 Posts
Nunez looks a player. Benfica will sell him for big money like Joao Felix. Uruguay really excel at producing strikers don't they...

Verissimo looks like a good centre-back.

I think I saw Toni Oliveira in the stands? @Inácio

Barca can still qualify but they effectively need 6 points against Dynamo Kiev (hardly guaranteed for this Barca), and Bayern to beat Benfica twice (quite possible). So basically 6 points against Dynamo, and beat Benfica at Camp Nou.. 9 points should be enough, but all of this is in theory. Barca certainly risk elimination now.

hi nezza:D

wasnt able to watch the macth but was sooo pleasantly surprised:D i do think verissimo is pretty decent, we sure needed one better than otamendi right?:D

havent seen enough of nunez yet but from what i recall he did cost us more than we usually play for players so im happy he is doing well, and if we can get good money for him at the end of the season sweet:) u are right about uruguayan strikers, top notch

bayern is so strong that they are kikcing ass all the way as expected and i dont think we stand a chance agaisnt them, but if we beat kiev at home we can actually start looking forward to something here...today the group just became competitive. I think kiev will be very motivated against barca after tonight

wouldnt be surprised if toni was there :)

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Sports uniform Product Poster Jersey Sleeve

Damn. Barca hitting rock bottom.

·
Administrator
25,577 Posts
View attachment 74314

Damn. Barca hitting rock bottom.

that idiot..if he said that, he is a massive idiot, not only is disrespecting the other club, regardless of how " strong" is or it is supposed ot be, and thne backfired on us because we lost to a "minor" team in the league right after the CL game...asshole

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Portimonense at home. Wow from 3-0 v Barca to that. I guess the players overcelebrated that Barca win.

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Will Inter Milan stop embarrassing themselves in the Champions League?

We shall see tonight.

My guess is, no they don't.
Good jinx job mate

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Only saw the first half of Brugge v City and the Inter-Sheriff match.

Great assist by Foden to Cancelo

Ajax beating Dortmund 4-0 is a wow result for sure.

Liverpool dominating their group.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts