Xtratime Community banner

201 - 220 of 231 Posts

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
That Mertens goal is so sweet, vintage finish.

·
Registered
33,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Napoli vs Barca game so bad. Waste of time.

Switched over to the Bayern game just in time.

Gnabry, what a killer.

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts

·
Registered
33,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Yeah first time seeing him. (Heard of him obviously)

Could be the next superstar LB with Alba and Marcelo waning.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Now I understand why Alaba is playing CB!

What a run by Davies for the 3rd goal, just amazing.

Bayern could have scored 9 or 10 last night. They certainly sent a strong message. Defensively a bit shaky though, Chelsea could have bagged 2-3. Neuer was good.

Would not mind Bayern winning it as it would be a cool story to do so with a nobody coach. Would be happy for Perisic too.

Unfortunately it's juve's Treble season though.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Chelsea fans displayed a coreo to brag about winning the CL in Munich in 2012 and Bayern took their revenge on the pitch afterwards.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Tottenham 0-1 Leipzig
Chelsea 0-3 Bayern

This calls for a Tiger v Ronaldwho? 'my league is better than your league' thread.. :D

·
Registered
33,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #211 (Edited)
I doubt you'd ever see me brag about the Bundesliga somewhere.
I see Sule and Martinez are injured, when they return will one of them come back into CB instead of Alaba? Or is this the set team?

Would love if this Bayern team won the CL tbh, really play some nice stuff. That midfield and attack. 😍

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
No one cares about Wednesday's games?

Didn't watch Lyon-juve, and although juve lost they obviously can score 2-3 (if not more) against a Lyon side that lies in 7th place and lost 9 games in Ligue 1. It's amusing though how Sarri complained about refereeing in this match and said that in Serie A juve would have had 2 penalties awarded... clearly saying that juve have more power/influence in Italy compared to Europe, but that is something we all know already anyhow.

On the subject of officiating, Real were robbed I felt. Jesus clearly pushed Ramos before heading the ball in and Ramos himself barely touched Jesus who dived imo. Anyhow I doubt Real can qualify now.

·
Registered
55,903 Posts
No one cares about Wednesday's games?

Didn't watch Lyon-juve, and although juve lost they obviously can score 2-3 (if not more) against a Lyon side that lies in 7th place and lost 9 games in Ligue 1. It's amusing though how Sarri complained about refereeing in this match and said that in Serie A juve would have had 2 penalties awarded... clearly saying that juve have more power/influence in Italy compared to Europe, but that is something we all know already anyhow.

On the subject of officiating, Real were robbed I felt. Jesus clearly pushed Ramos before heading the ball in and Ramos himself barely touched Jesus who dived imo. Anyhow I doubt Real can qualify now.
in this match, lyon has been fantastique. made the juve midfield completly toothless. i have been surprised of a such performance.

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
Put a smile on my face in dire times, to see Atalanta just going ham and risking it all for entertainment sake even tho they had big lead in first tie lol.

Gasperini's system combined with these two is just a joy to watch right now.

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
Oh no doubt, but whoever they face will have a heart inducing matchups lol.

·
Registered
33,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
We're terrible. Legit awful.

We created a bundle of chances vs them over 2 legs anyone with a half decent defence will eliminate Atalanta with ease.

·
Administrator
29,796 Posts
PSG 2 x 0, which means, Borussia will score in the last minute and take PSG out in the pks

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
Most shocking of this game, Neymar is playing and not faking the annual injury so he can celebrate his sisters birthday.

201 - 220 of 231 Posts