Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 894 Posts

·
Registered
15,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matchday one under way for this season's Champions League.

Beautiful freekick from Messi to currently make it 1-0 for Barca against PSV. Didn't have as much pace on it as some of his freekicks, and combined with the amount of curl made it especially pleasing to the eye, IMO.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
I was hoping for a Lozano special in the first half to make the match competitive. PSV didn't take their few chances and Barca comes up with a typical Messi free kick. Some good matches today, not as badly as one sided in previous CL campaigns.

·
Registered
17,499 Posts
Messi goal was nice but what a shit goal from Tottenham. Inter keeper :wallbang:.

In the end it seems like Inter turned the game around to win (with a minute to go).

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Tottenham really threw away the game. Should have scored a second and closed the game. Should not have taken out Lamela. He was wasteful, but Tottenham were carving through the Inter defence with ease. Inter were, prior to the sudden goal from Icardi, really embarrassing. Really lucky tonight.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
That Dembele play was awesome. Tricked the defenders, ran up, then scored for a highlight reel worthy play. Good opening night so far. Inter turning it around against Tottenham a little bit unexpected but then again Tottenham doesn't always live up to expectations.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
PSG ain't winning anything with Marq as a DM and Bernat as your LB

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
GOAL! Liverpool 2-1 PSG (Meunier 40)
Di Maria swings in a cross from the left. Robertson fails to get a decisive touch, knocking it straight to Meunier, who spanks it into the net from nine yards.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
I believe in Garry Rodrigues

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Is Neymar good?

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
When will they unleash Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting?

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Should really be 3-1 Liverpool, but the follow-through for Salah was called off. Still 12 plus minutes to go. I wonder if PSG can level it. Doubtful, they haven't been impressive.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
HE'S ON!

1 - 20 of 894 Posts