Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They destroyed Banska Bystrica 5-0 to win the title for the 4th time in 6 seasons.

Brilliant team, great attack, powerful. Absolutely well-deserved. Congratulations.:thumbsup:

Champions

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Congrats to the former club of Marek Mintal! :)

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kajoo said:
Zilina deserved it. I´m happy that Slovan got 3rd place.
Slovan is doing well, but there are 2 more rounds to go, I believe. Ruzomberok is next (the team chasing Slovan for that final Intertoto place).

Big match for both clubs.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
congrats to my new favorite team in Slovakia.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dare Vrsic. This player was offered to Wisla by his manager.
How do you rate him ? What are his good and bad sides ?
I saw one clip at youtube.com and he presented there quite good.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
There was rumour linking slovenian international Dare Vršič with romanian side Politehnica Timisoara. Creative midfielder Dare Vršič already agreed with transfer but Zilina asked too much therefore transfer failed.

Pre-season camp of Zilina started on June 15th without Vrsic who is still uner contract but searching for new club.

Edit: Dare Vršič already signed to Timisoara.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
In the CL qualification MSK Zilina has to play against F91 Dudelange, another Luxembourgish team after Slovans Intertoto opponent. The first game in Luxembourg will be on the 18/7, the second leg on the 25/7.

I'm pretty sure they will pass that round and then they will play against Slavia Prague in the 2nd quali round. 1/8(h) and 8/8(a)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Zilina has good chances to reach 2 Quali Round, even against Slavia they have good chances.

I´m going to re-name thread title.

·
Registered
215 Posts
1. predkolo Ligy majstrov 2007/2008, prvý zápas:
F91 Dudelange - MŠK Žilina 1:2 (1:0)
Góly: 45. Di Gregorio (z 11 m) - 47. Jež (z 11 m), 73. Lietava, ŽK: Hammami - Devátý, Vomáčka, Nemec, rozhodoval: Gončar (Rus.), 2100 divákov.
zostavy:
F91 Dudelange: Jonathan Joubert - Borbiconi, Guthleber, Franceschi, Mouny – Joly, Hammami (67. Souto) – Gruszczynski (77. Hug), Bellini, Remy - Di Gregorio (77. Coquelet)
MŠK Žilina: Kuciak – Pekarík, Vomáčka, Hubočan, Leitner – Breška (68. Vladavič), Štrba, Devátý, Jež – Porázik (84. Štyvár), Nemec (58. Lietava)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Today plays Zilina 2nd game of 1st Round at home against Dudelange. Acc daily SME 2 players of Dudelange Christophe Borbiconi and Gael Hug stayed at home. Reason is simple: their employers didn´t allow them a holiday.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
MŠK Žilina - F91 Dudelange (Lux.) 5:4 (3:1)
Goals: 29. a 75. Štyvár, 9. Devátý, 11. Lietava, 64. Vomáčka - 40. Di Gregório, 50. Hammami, 72. Guthleber, 82. Lukič.
First game 2:1, agg.7:5

Line-up of Žilina:
Kuciak - Pekarík, Vomáčka, Hubočan, Leitner - Štrba - Breška (46. Vladavič), Devátý, Jež - Štyvar (89. Pečalka), Lietava (60. Nemec).

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Goodness.

That sort of defending will burn them against Slavia. Has to get better.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
2nd Round, 1st Leg

MŠK Žilina - Slavia Praha 0:0

Highlites
http://www.ta3.com/sk/reportaze/49878_futbal-msk-zilina-sk-slavia-praha

LINE-UPS
Žilina: Kuciak - Pekarík, Szórád, Pečalka, Leitner - Breška (70. Ančic), Štrba, Devátý (90+. Belák), Jež - Porázik, Štyvar (59. Lietava)
Slavia: Vaniak - Dřížďal, Šourek, Brabec, Aračič - Krajčík, Kalivoda, (85. Suchý) Tavares, Janda (63. Šmicer) - Šenkeřík (46. Švec), Vlček

Sent-off: 88. Aračič (Slavia)
Booked: Pečalka - Šenkeřík, Aračič, Šmicer
Attendance: 9600 (sell-out)
Referee: Ingvarsson (Sweden)

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Disappointing that they didn't score, but it isn't a bad result.

They're good enough to win at Slavia, no doubt about that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts