Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dynamo will play with Drogheda United from Ireland or Levadia Tallin in the second qual round iof the cl.....first leg away in jul 29,second leg at home on aug 5.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Drogheda is Dinamo opponent.

First leg in Ireland next week.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who knows,after Thunamo in 2005 anything can happen........:rollani::yuck:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I think they'd be more competitive but not necessarily get results. Even Kleber can admit that they've moved in the right direction under Semin. He's not taking this job lightly, with a lot of pride actually it seems to me.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I think they'd be more competitive but not necessarily get results. Even Kleber can admit that they've moved in the right direction under Semin. He's not taking this job lightly, with a lot of pride actually it seems to me.
Yeah. :thumbsup:

I just hope they can be more competitive in Ukraine. They should at least be able to make things tough for clubs like Sporting and Roma when they come to Kyiv.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Yeah. :thumbsup:

I just hope they can be more competitive in Ukraine. They should at least be able to make things tough for clubs like Sporting and Roma when they come to Kyiv.
Sshhh, lets hold off on that until after tomorrows game with Dnipro :smileani:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I think getting past the third round will be more difficult than earning three points -overall- in CL group stage.
More realistic goal is to get past the group stage of UEFA Cup. Team needs coefficients to go back to CL next season.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
:howler: Good point.

But seriously, even CL clubs shouldn't be able to just roll through Kyiv like they are playing the Columbus Crew. I expect better from Dynamo this year.
:dielaugh::dielaugh: Manchester United players said after their encounter last year that they were dissapointed in the game, it reminded them of a scrimmage :dielaugh::wallbang:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:dielaugh::dielaugh: Manchester United players said after their encounter last year that they were dissapointed in the game, it reminded them of a scrimmage :dielaugh::wallbang:
They should have played with Dnipro......:D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
:depress: Although a bit humorous, I'm also a little upset to hear that United said that. You'd like to see Dynamo better represent Ukraine in Europe.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:depress: Although a bit humorous, I'm also a little upset to hear that United said that. You'd like to see Dynamo better represent Ukraine in Europe.
If we go to uefa we will be ok.

The last two cl seasons were a joke.In fact last dinamo win in the cl was back in nov 2004.:sob::sob:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree that the UEFA Cup would be better for Dynamo.

By the way, who do you like more: Dynamo or Benfica?
Benfica
Russian sport
Dinamo

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
If we go to uefa we will be ok.

The last two cl seasons were a joke.In fact last dinamo win in the cl was back in nov 2004.:sob::sob:
They should have advanced to the knockout stages in 2004, they had a very good team.
I remember the game in Bernabeau, it was very exciting, could have been 4-3 scoreline, but I mostly remember it for Ronaldo getting hit in the balls twice :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: You guys remember that? LOL

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They should have advanced to the knockout stages in 2004, they had a very good team.
I remember the game in Bernabeau, it was very exciting, could have been 4-3 scoreline, but I mostly remember it for Ronaldo getting hit in the balls twice :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: You guys remember that? LOL
I didn't play bad in that game.:tongue:,but miss two sitters.:D

Ghioane/Husiev were great in the right flank.:thmbup:,Gavrancic was great during that time,Stupid mistake by Yussuf in Madrid goal.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I didn't play bad in that game.:tongue:,but miss two sitters.:D

Ghioane/Husiev were great in the right flank.:thmbup:,Gavrancic was great during that time,Stupid mistake by Yussuf in Madrid goal.
:dielaugh::dielaugh::thmbup: yea :D

Who scored? Was it Ronaldo or Owen? I remember Ronaldo skinned someomen really bad with a one leg scissor and burst into the box, that pic is still in my head for some reason :D

Seriously, that's so stupid they didn't advance....who did they lost to, Leverkusen? Didn't they only need a tie?? so unfortunate, ever since then it's been all down hill....well who knows, maybe they wouldn't have gotten Semin that way, and I think that he is the right guy for the job. It will be interesting to see what they do in these qualifiers.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts