Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had these for a few years now, and our kit makers seem to get kinda worse each time.
When I started supporting Parma in 94, we were Umbro, we then went to Puma, then Lotto and now Champion. Our kits are always very nice IMO, but just wondering when our deal runs out, and if you think we should keep them.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I like the Champion shirts very much, and think we should keep them. We are also the only team in Serie A that has champion as shirtsponsors which is nice.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I would like to keep them unless we got offered by Kappa.
The only thing I could critisise(sp?) is that they don't change their shirt styles much. This years home shirt was basically the same as lasts apart from the collar.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Don't like Kappa. If we get any "big name brand" then we might as well sell ourselves to Satan, because he has good commercials:D

Yes that's Nike folks;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like Kappa and Nike, but I suppose it is better to have our own make, as we are like the only team who have them :D

Kappa are also run by a Jewish family.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This year's shirt is very different from last year's. Last year's was a yellow shirt with blue stripes. Now we have a blue shirt with yellow stripes. The colours are also not the same. This year's blue is much lighter than last year's.

I like the current home shirt very much. I think it's the best shirt we've had. Unfortunately it coincides with the worst team we've had since we got promoted to Serie A. :irritate: :frustrat: :sigh: :wallbang:

Finally, I think we should go with the current design. The blue and yellow gives us an identity compared to the white shirts with white and blue details we used to have in the past.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with the yellow/blue, but something in design wise a little different. Still the yellow/blue stripes, but something a bit different.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
The current shirt rulez!

Champion doesnt make any soccer-shirts beside ours, so this is special for us. Nike is cool though, and the tight Kappa shirts are not bad either

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I only have a small complaint about the Champion shirt. I hate that big "CCCCCCCCC" logoes on my shoulders when I'm wearing my Parma gear! :fero:

And sorry for such a girlish/sissy comment, but wearing any clothes with a large area of yellow makes me look even fatter ( :wth: ) than I am. I would stick to my white Parma away jerseys instead. :eek: I like the home ones too, but I only have the money to get 1 jersey per season... and I've been collecting the away ones! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I've only bought 3 away shirts so far. :eek: It isn't that easy to find a Parma shirt here.

I'll wear my Parma jersey to uni tomorrow anyway! :proud:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
In a tropical climate like mine, PARMA's jersey is the best!
I dread wearing the Italia Jersey and Liverpool Jersey when I venture out doors, they are uncomfortable under the 30 degrees sunshine.

·
Registered
119 Posts
This years shirts are very nice!

The worst shirts that Parma have had were when they had Lotto...damn those shirts were ugly! But, we won the UEFA Cup with those shirts!

The Puma shirts were nice; white with blue under the arms!
That was the year when Jesper Blomqvist and Ancelotti were in Parma...

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Shanie said:
...I'll wear my Parma jersey to uni tomorrow anyway! :proud:
This is lovely really!:)

·
Banned
188 Posts
I always thought Umbro made Parma's best kits(Remember the yellow and Blue kit Parma wore in the UEFA Cup Final in 1995, and the white one, it was plain but looked good) Puma were rubbish and so were Lotto.

Champion has been bad luck from the start, nearly every star who wears it for Parma either gets injured or leaves, Thuram, Cannavaro(Well, he's gone for sure, Buffron Amoroso, Ortega, Crespo and Di Vaio!!!!!!!!!.:confused: Frey :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nakata(What am I saying, he can go), Almeyda(He can F***K OFF also :D), please this must stop :D , I am only joking, a kit does not make you lose your players through injury or make the player leave, its Stefano "I have to sell" Tanzi who does that :depress:

I remember I think Parma wore Diadora for a while

We should go back to the white and blue kit, eversince we have worn yellow and blue we started to sell our best players.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts