Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to take the easy option, taking Scotland to a major tournament win ;)

Easy Easy Easy :D

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didnt qualify for the WC but to be honest to I didnt expect to, it would have been a miracle had I done that. I finished fourth but I have now discovered a formation and a solid squad of players to compete for EC2008.

Final group standings.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been drawn in a group of 8 teams including Croatia, Serbia & Mont. and Portugal to name the hardest teams I will play.

At least I am getting the away tie against Portugal out of the way relatively fast.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe you mate, I can imagine how hard this qualifying campaign is going to be.

*****​

This is typical. Look who got to the final at the end of my first season in charge as Scotland :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Qualification of to a fantastic start

I couldnt have asked for a better start.

A win
Three goals
A clean sheet

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I played my second game and got whipped of Portugal but it wasnt as bad a beaten as I thought it would.

Its now looking very promising.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its looking good for sure.

The success seems to be continuing as I recorded a home win against Portugal.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well its getting very tight at the top and I've lost the leverage I had.

I lost to Lithuania and Serbia.

Three games left, 2 away (Faroes and Andorra) and Croatia at home in between them games.

If I take all 3 points from them games I still need Portugal, Croatia or Serbia to drop points along the way.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
well gl, but in my 2 qual groups help came from unlikely sources as in the 1st group it was Moldova that my rivals dropped points off and that allowed me to qualify, and this time for the EC qualyfying poland dropped points against san marino, so help can come from teams you dont expect to draw or win.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ac_milan_foreva said:
well gl, but in my 2 qual groups help came from unlikely sources as in the 1st group it was Moldova that my rivals dropped points off and that allowed me to qualify, and this time for the EC qualyfying poland dropped points against san marino, so help can come from teams you dont expect to draw or win.
Can you tell me what you do to make your screen prints smaller when pasting them onto the forum? I dont like pasting them using actual screen size, its too big.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ac_milan_foreva said:
well i just used paint, but tell me how to make them bigger... lol i prefer the bigger screen over the smaller one..
I just press ALT+PRT SCRN then paste it onto paint :D

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
maradona10 said:
I just press ALT+PRT SCRN then paste it onto paint :D
yes but how do u make it so big.. i dont get it.. oh then u need to make it smaller on paint of course... like cut it out and strech it to 70% or so..

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ac_milan_foreva said:
yes but how do u make it so big.. i dont get it.. oh then u need to make it smaller on paint of course... like cut it out and strech it to 70% or so..
No lol. I am not running on a full screen, all you do is paste after doing the above and you will see exactly what you see on your screen, same sizes as well.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yessssssssssssssssss!

A 93rd minute winner at home against Croatia puts me in second place going into the last game away to Andorra! Loving it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
maradona10 said:
Yessssssssssssssssss!

A 93rd minute winner at home against Croatia puts me in second place going into the last game away to Andorra! Loving it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i wish i had the same luck against denmark :( but i had to settle for a 0-0 draw but there is still hope....

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SCOTLAND QUALIFY FOR EURO 2008

Yippee!!!

It wasnt easy and it was the Croatia game in the 93rd min that really won it for me.

Here are some screen prints of the standings.

McFadden is always in squad but injured for my last selection.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
wow u did good congrats... cant wait to see ur EC group and WC qualifying group cuz im about to see mine as well... we are on exactly the same track :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts