Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Poland 3 - 2 Serbia (Milosevic 16 Kovcevic 33 Rasiak 41,58 Baszczynski 88)

Great come bak from the boys we got totally outplayed in the first and deserved to go
in behind by more then 1 goal but in the second half they only had 1 shot compared to out 15
and out finishing got us over the victory line.

Qualifying Game

Poland 1 - 1 Australia (Olisadebe 71, Wallner 83)

Look solid all day and i thought i had the game sealed with a great goal by olisadebe but a
defensive mix up handed Wallner an easy goal and the game ended as a draw.

Qualifying Game

Poland 4 - 1 Wales ( Parry 14, Zuraw 35, Olisadebe 47, Krzynowek 50, Lewandowski (pen)84)

A coping a stupid early goal we dominated and ran all over the top of wales great perfomance
from the whole team :) very happy with the set up i have now :)

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
australia lol... i didnt know australia was in europe :D... gl against england tho.. if u dont beat england do u have to play a playoff?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ac_milan_foreva said:
australia lol... i didnt know australia was in europe :D... gl against england tho.. if u dont beat england do u have to play a playoff?
No idea i think mite have to but i'm confidenat of beating anyone after all i'm in charge :D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Qualifying Game

England 2 - 1 Poland (Frankowski 23, Rooney 79, Vassel 89)

Good game. If not for the computers cheat tatics of 5-4-3 in the last 10
minutes i would have been happy with a draw but of course they attack and score
even though i threw on an extra 2 defenders they still managed to score. But overal
i believe i can make quaters in the World Cup.

Poland Qualify for World Cup!

Brain Blizzard has been in charge of POland for only the past couple of matches but that has been enough to impress the Polish Football Federation and to win the fans over. Espically now that Poland has qualified for the 2006 World Cup in Germany. Brain spoke of his disappiontment that his side lost to England in the last stages of the game but of elation of making the World Cup in his first try at a national country. He thanked the PFF for there help and support and hopes to take Poland to victory in Germany. With 2 friendlies coming up we and the whole newpapers would wish good luck to him and to make the country proud.
Friendly Game

Poland 0 - 3 U.S.A (Johnson 14,34 Smith 84)

Abosulte Disgrace Poland 22shot 14 on target USA 6shots 3 on target. Enough said.

Poland 2 - 2 Denmark (Olisadebe 45+1,66 Arrieta 48, Kahlenberg(pen)79)

Good Game. Overall very even, both sides missed good chances.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Euro Qualifying Grp:
Belgium
Ireland
France
Wales
N.Ireland
Areminia
Poland