Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i never realized how fast the game runs when its on small database, no other leagues and no additional nations... i also start on large, and with at least 4 leagues. but no like 3 seconds= 2 games of gaming time... i should be done with this challange in no time..
btw i only have 1 try?

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok 1st game i played a friendly with austria

Austria: Scotland 1:1

It was nice to comeback from behind and get a draw. We are preparing for italy now, but an away draw isnt so bad and we could have won it too, but im happy with the lads.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
next up is italy and we are rocked by the horrible news that ferguson is injured... im hoping for a draw with italy but we have to look at it realisticly that we will most likely loose..

i really did loose 3-1 to italy but it was a big blow as we almost got a 0-0 draw at half time... nice effort tho, but we knew we would probably loose this

Attachments

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2nd qualifying game was an amazing victory against Norway 3-2

Moldova beated Slovenia :D :D :D :D ... that means there is hope

Attachments

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yorkshirelad11 said:
your doing well mate, keep it up
its triky now... i need to win both games and i will surely overcome slovenia.... but if norway beat both moldova and belarus they are true... and all beacause they won 1-0 and i won 3-2... but even if i dont make it things look promising for the euro next

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
horrible news... Beattie is injured for the 2 most imporant games... what a blow, the hero against norway is no here... ill probably play the 2 games later tonight as ill play some pool with a friend now...

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well good lucky for them... its sounds like good luck for THEM as in they...well anyway here it goes...

A TERRIFIC VICTORY against belarus... now we just simply need to beat slovenia and we are in the playoff... what a comeback.
btw Norway- Moldova 2:2 which means norway cant leapfrog us if we beat slovenia
italy-slovenia 0:0
we will take moldova out as their 2 games against slovenia and norway is what kept us in it :D... gratzie moldova.
the standings: 1Italy- 20pts 2 Slovenia 13pts 3 Scotland 12 pts 4 Norway 10 pts 5 Belarus 8pth 6 Moldova 7 pts

Attachments

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im the worst 2nd place team :( but thats all the previous guys fault... anyway im through as second and im playing....

ISRAEL!!!! im probably going to the world cup

Attachments

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i did... i dont know how but i did... now i cant stop.. i made it so far if i loose to isreal it would have been better then being 3rd... loosing to them would be very painful so i have to win it. im so close now. Then again i have to thank moldova because if they didnt beat Slovenia i wasnt going to make, and ALSO if they didnt draw norway, norway would have made it since they beated belarus... IM TAKING MOLDOVA OUT AND THEY ARE INVITED TO OUR PLAY OFF PARTY!!! moldova is the greatest... i got lucky i have to admit but my lads did brilliantly in the last 3 games

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
greece, holland, sweden and serbia were the other teams so i got EXTREMELY lucky i didnt get any of them... but now i had to win that game and make it to the WC.. so here it goes.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
a horrible result in scotland.... now im gona have to play catch up in israel and have allowed 2 goals...

BUT GUESS WHAT I WON!!!!! a brilliant game by everyone and the lads really wanted to play in the world cup.... we won 3-2 and with an aggregate of 5-4 we are going to the world cup!!! YEAH!!!!!!
COME ON MOLDOVA COME CELEBRATE WITH US
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

all of scotland took to the streets to celebrate this remarkable achievment.... when i took over there seemed to be no chance, but i made sure that scotland does not miss out on the World cup!!! now i cant wait till the world cup and the euro cup qualification draws!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Well done Milan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You have done the impossible by getting Scotland to the World Cup :tongue:

Can I ask what formation you play? Can you also post a screen of your full Scotland squad? :D

1 - 20 of 123 Posts