Xtratime Community banner

1401 - 1411 of 1411 Posts

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
In your face Gigi.

It's a super signing for CFR, from all points of view, it's even good for the player considering the circunstances. But it's a defeat for Romanian football. This is not the same case of Ivan. This guy was educated and produced as footballer abroad, and didn't get a chance. Not even after doing a more than decent Euro championship.
Exactly. Glad he refused Gigi.

I'm absolutely positive about Pascanu's qualities. If he stays healthy he'll show the mistake Leicester is making.

With these players romanian football will regain respect

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,981 Posts

So the media is saying Petrescu is trying to leave CFR now.. how the hell does that make any sense, in such a crucial moment for them in Europe? I don't believe it. And even if he is, he better go to some club in Russia or wherever, not the NT like they're saying he is likely to go if Contra doesn't qualify us.. that would be a disaster, imagine our style, not using the kids, etc... **** that. I don't know why people think this arrogant, overrated guy would be good for the NT, it's totally the opposite. The only one I feel very comfortable with replacing Contra now is Radoi but won't happen yet

·
General Iordanescu
28,220 Posts
Remember GSP hates the FRF's bones and interpret it in that way.

I don't like Dan as a coach, style-wise and because he always seems to leave when there's a good offer on the table. Not a good way to get long-term results.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,981 Posts
I personally can’t stand him, I think he’s full of himself and doesn’t have the balls for creating attractive, combinative football just parking the bus and counters. Maybe that’s fine for CFR in Europe but never want to see that on the NT especially when we have so many good attacking and technical players.

Not to mention the BS with not liking younger players with this current generation’s talents

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Remember GSP hates the FRF's bones and interpret it in that way.

I don't like Dan as a coach, style-wise and because he always seems to leave when there's a good offer on the table. Not a good way to get long-term results.
Yeah, he seems to leave a job whenever there's a high-point. That shows a lack of confidence in his ability to motivate the squad long term. This, something the great Mircea Lucescu was the opposite at.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,981 Posts
This Petrescu might get results but he has such a terrible mindset as a coach.. the guy wants to leave again to some shitty league for money, when he had offers in England and Italy.

Potential replacements for him would be Rednic, Contra, Minteuan (CFR assistant), Dinamo's Uhrin Jr., and Gaz Metan's Edi Iordanescu.

·
Registered
9,089 Posts
The few ones who are successful take shitty decisions...incredible....how can they be so short sighted regarding their career?!

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,981 Posts
The few ones who are successful take shitty decisions...incredible....how can they be so short sighted regarding their career?!
My friend, one of us from the forum could write a book about the comedic mess that is Romanian football. A rather large one at that.

Maybe an edited and refined amalgamation of our posts over the years :D

1401 - 1411 of 1411 Posts