Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 515 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i know there will be dissenters saying "watch him over the next season" and crap like that.

but y'know there is no player in the world i'd rather see get the ball for my team. :tongue:

it's like when Cesc gets possession, then i know we will have the ball and nine times out of ten something productive will happen. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
what a performance today

CESC WAS AMAZING, viera and emerson looked like the 18yr olds

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Bastard :finger: :D

The kid's great. The sky's the limit.

I don't think there's a weakness in his game. He might look like an Iberian pansy, but he's hard as nails.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tolga said:
He's proved himself an exceptional performer at club level. The only thing left is for him to force himself into the Spanish NT setup and replicate the same level of performance he's showing at Arsenal..

after CL level then International level is a piece of piss. i am positive he will run the show for Spain in this years WC. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
for ****s sake...hes uncapped. this is the most ridiculous thread in the whole world ever, ronaldo has a bad game and there r threads saying hes overrated and belongs back in brazil, cesc plays well and hes the best midfield IN THE WORLD!? so when he next plays badly he belongs in league 1 based on most people opinions in here. du even realise what ur saying!? the best in the world!?

·
Registered
688 Posts
its good that he playing a lot in arsenal becouse then deco will end carrer he will perfect replace him........havi-fabregas two catalans controling midfield this will be fantastic

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
victorvaldes.1. said:
so when he next plays badly he belongs in league 1 based on most people opinions in here. du even realise what ur saying!? the best in the world!?
he never plays badly, that's the point. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he never plays badly, that's the point. :tongue:
ssooo end of last year, start of this one when arsenal were poor and losing games cos of a weak midfield and every sed cesc is good but lacks the stamina and stregnth, was he the best in the world then too? cos it does not happen over night

1 - 20 of 515 Posts