Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just waiting for the club to make it official. Apparently Lim lied to him about the signings, he asked for 4 players over 26 years old and the club can only get Zaza. We're fcked...who will come next? Will we survive this season?

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Good for you. Prandelli entered the blame-the-others-for-his-own-shortcomings spiral in the last world cup and apparently can't leave it any more.
honestly don't think that's the case here. this club is an absolute shitshow, can't blame prandelli for getting mad.

·
Administrator
52,176 Posts
Good for you. Prandelli entered the blame-the-others-for-his-own-shortcomings spiral in the last world cup and apparently can't leave it any more.
Valencia management makes Zamparini look sane, plus the ownership seems bit of a scam. So you can imagine the combination of mess that could make any coach go crazy.

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
seems like suso is quitting as well. looking forward to layhoon presser to explain all this. "long term project blablabla" as usual all while we've given mendes a new super yacht in fees

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the Suso thing is a fcking disgrace, so apparently he said hes going to quit but Lay Hoon didnt let him which is obviously bs, if he really wanted to quit he would have left like Prandelli. also Voro is officially the new coach

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is starting to become a joke, so Prandelli is leaving alone apparently, the rest of the team he brought with himslef (Gabriele Pin, Renzo Ciulli, Marco Fumagalli, Walter Vio and Nicolo Prandelli) are staying because they dont agree with him. wtf is going on??

·
Registered
33,558 Posts
Honestly it's mind boggling how bad a football club Valencia is.

It's so bad.

Everything about it.

I feel for the propa Valencianistas at the Mestalla.

All us pricks don't matter.

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
Valencia management makes Zamparini look sane, plus the ownership seems bit of a scam. So you can imagine the combination of mess that could make any coach go crazy.
Impossible. If you have listened to Zamparini just once you can't think he is sane. :D
I'm not judging the management of Valencia, all I know is that hiring Prandelli surely was an ugly choice. He has nothing of the saviour. As soon as I listened to his angry press conference I realized he was going to give up. He can't deal with chaotic situations.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts