Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
I don’t know how Cerci plays/played with the primavera but from what I’ve seen of him in the off season and against Inter, which isn’t enough to make a solid judgment I understand, he’s nothing special (horrible reaction to the through ball in the match against Inter which should’ve been a goal).

at the same time I don’t rate Corvia that highly, he’s only got potential and there are so many players around the world who had potential they never realized (not to mention that he's got potential to be a good player not a star), but he’s got more first team experience than Cerci.

I can’t find a place for this question nor do I think it merits opening a new thread for it and so here goes, what do you guys think of Kamara?

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Kamara I think is a good striker but I don't think we can get him from Redknapp except for a very pretty penny which are pennies we should spend on other players.
I was asking for an opinion as I don’t think he’s in Roma’s future plans, but you never say never when it comes to the world of football. I think Kamara and Kameni would make good additions to Roma.
sharp said:
The same Kamara that played at Modena? Love the guy, speed, finess, quality, good shot, was really impressed with him last year was sure tjat some big club would buy him in the summer.
that’s him, Diomansy Kamara, Portsmouth isn’t a big side though.

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
Fiorito28 said:
Of Wolf and Man, I do not recall Cerci having any wrong moves in the Inter.
pirri said:
that pass from totti which clipped his heal
Totti sends him clean through on goal and he heels it back because of how he reacted to the pass, he screwed up something so elemental and it pissed me off to no limit. other than that he wasn't on long enough to show much.

anyone here follows Sarno?

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
Deano said:
It hit his heel and whats to say not even the best players in the world do these sometimes Wolfie... let alone a 17 year old kid who was only on the field for 5 mins.
I know, but the ball was easy.
I'm not saying he's bad (I've already followed what I said by saying that he didn't play long enough to judge), it's just that we were down and the chance came and it was the only stand out thing he did which pissed me off even further than I was then. I'm not passing judgment on him just yet but the truth is that he didn't show me anything special or promising in the few minutes he played in the match against Inter or in the off season friendlies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.