Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a supporter of England I came to this forum to ask which 2 central defenders you guys think are the best choise for upcoming WorldCup.
TERRY - CAMPBELL - FERDINAD - KING
If u get to select 2 of them who would you chose ? I am curious to know what do other fans think about this :)
If the ForumManager wants a poll would be good also

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Terry/Ferdinand for me, I thought King looked a bit shaky yesterday and Sol has too many issues at the moment.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Eagle said:
as a supporter of England I came to this forum to ask which 2 central defenders you guys think are the best choise for upcoming WorldCup.
TERRY - CAMPBELL - FERDINAD - KING
If u get to select 2 of them who would you chose ? I am curious to know what do other fans think about this :)
If the ForumManager wants a poll would be good also
Wait for the wrath from the Liverpool fans when they read this.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Nico said:
Terry/Ferdinand for me, I thought King looked a bit shaky yesterday and Sol has too many issues at the moment.
Lol that's a bit stupid isn't it? That's the first bad game King has had in about 2 years (and I am not exaggerating) where as Ferdinand has been dodgy all season, which he showed against Uruguay.

The best partnership is King and Terry, don't forget Carra though. Sol and Rio are all over the place at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.