Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Disgraceful.

I wonder how long before Jinky and Knoert log on to tell us that all Rangers fans are headcases and nazis, and therefore we should just ignore this kind of thing... just because.

Maybe it's even a Rangers fan kidding on, eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I wonder how long before Jinky and Knoert log on to tell us that all Rangers fans are headcases and nazis, and therefore we should just ignore this kind of thing... just because.

Maybe it's even a Rangers fan kidding on, eh? :rolleyes:
What do you want to prove?

You know hopefully as good as I know any club has got idiots who call themself fans or supporters but who're in fact brainless persons trying to identify themself with a group because then they tend to feel stronger.

A huge difference in my opinion is the amount them, for some reasons some clubs attract more of these people than other clubs. Even more important is the action the club takes against these people, which of course is directly related to the size of the group of people like these following that particular club.

I know both groups of fans quite well and for some reason when travelling Rangers fans, like England supporters, by far on most of their travels they leave as enemies. Even in Eindhoven recently while relations between both clubs are quite well. For some reasons with their imperialistic minds they never show respect for the city, country or culture they are.
Opposite to that, for some reasons Celtic fans almost in all places leave as friends, just like Irish, Welsh and Scottish fans in general.

And before you start whining, yes of course there are exceptions, like this one where's the topic about, if it's even true because the reliability is 0% of course, but I'm talking about the majority of both sets of fans.

So, what do you want to prove? The kid is a racist? Fine.

I'm happy I know the true colours of both fanscenes. Single exceptions like these don't make any difference about that.

Bye.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
:howler: Piss off with that bollocks. Rangers & Celtic both have more than their fair share of utter, utter morons in their support. You "know the true colours of both fanscenes"? :howler: Spend much time in Glasgow do you? Dick off, your shit is cringe-worthy. Not to mention utterly biased.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
:howler: Piss off with that bollocks. Rangers & Celtic both have more than their fair share of utter, utter morons in their support. You "know the true colours of both fanscenes"? :howler: Spend much time in Glasgow do you? Dick off, your shit is cringe-worthy. Not to mention utterly biased.
What you want.

If you seriously don't see any difference in fan culture you've got nu clue where you're talking about.

Just go ask the locals in Europe whose city hosted a match with both Rangers and Celtic as visitors and ask for their opinion. There's a difference in peeing on historical important statues and leave places like warzones instead of having a party which also the locals who don't care about football at all enjoyed.

You've got no prejudices at all btw :rollani:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
No, you're right. Living in Glasgow for 3 years, near by Ibrox Stadium, having to deal with the local neanderthals & their godawful Orange marches, & the nauseating Rangers title celebrations, I should clearly hate Rangers more. But Celtic fans are just as capable of being shitty & I'm sure if I lived in the east end my feelings would be different. On contempt scale out of 10 I hold Celtic fans at 10/10 & Rangers fans at about 10.1/10

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
btw, in the Netherlands, it says more than enough the brainless people like the one(s) who attack goalkeepers on the pitch, destroyed the French city of Nancy a while ago and all who're involved with that kind of respectless shite always wave British or English flags. They want to copy the behaviour of their big idols. Don't believe it's a coincidence.

I'm happy they're just a minority and by far the majority prefers to see visits of the Tartan Army for example, or Celtic who will always receive a warm welcome. Just like the Irish and the Welsh.

Then at least you know your city will survive without being destroyed or if not destroyed seeing all your tax-paid money going to thousands of police men to keep the fools calm.

Anyway, believe what you want, I don't care, I spoke to many footballfans from many different countries and for 90% they share my opinion.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fact is, whether you like to admit it or not, the vast majority of Rangers fans are reasonably decent human beings aside from when their football team gets involved.

And aye son, if you think Rangers are the only team in Scottish football who need a big police prescence at their games, you're painfully deluded. They are both 2 cheeks of the same horrible, disfigured arse.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Fact is, whether you like to admit it or not, the vast majority of Rangers fans are reasonably decent human beings aside from when their football team gets involved.
Then they're even worse. That means they know how to behave but they refuse to do so around football matches.

And aye son, if you think Rangers are the only team in Scottish football who need a big police prescence at their games, you're painfully deluded. They are both 2 cheeks of the same horrible, disfigured arse.
In the Netherlands when Celtic visits only 50% of a police force turns up instead of when Rangers visits. Just because of facts out of the past. A difference between fair play award winning fans and exactly the opposite.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Then they're even worse. That means they know how to behave but they refuse to do so around football matches.
Sure. It's pathetic & embarassing. But Celtic fans are much the same. They are decent human beings through the week until they step into a football stadium where they get overtaken by the atmosphere & it suddenly becomes acceptable to sing songs glorifying terrorism, & ancient battles that have the square root of bugger all to do with football. It's a shameful groupthink mindset that needs to be eradicated.

Look, brilliant, Rangers have a reputation of bringing absolute cretins with them to European games that Celtic somehow manage to avoid. Whoopee. Until you've lived among their kind on a day-to-day basis, you really cannot comment on the schemie, junkie shites that regularly end up following both halves of the Old Firm in similar numbers.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Until you've lived among their kind on a day-to-day basis, you really cannot comment on the schemie, junkie shites that regularly end up following both halves of the Old Firm in similar numbers.
Sad but true.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts