Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In MUNIAIN's shirt it is written GON~I i checked in athletic website to see his full name,i think it is his maternal surname,but why all of a sudden GONI on shirt?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
In MUNIAIN's shirt it is written GON~I i checked in athletic website to see his full name,i think it is his maternal surname,but why all of a sudden GONI on shirt?
It's a celebration of mothers day, every player has their maternal last name on the back of their shirts today.

Very good first half of the half, then a setback with several chances for Celta to take the lead but great goalkeeping by Gorka and as always disciplined defending by Ekiza saved us.

The goal was a really beautiful team effort. Gurpegi-Iturraspe-Aduriz-De Marcos.

The biggest surprise today for me is Iturraspe, great game for him. He kind of plays a bit like Fellaini at Everton, all over the pitch with good interceptions, recoverys and nice passing. The main reason for his good game must be his decreased amount of responsibility, he's got a more free role to move around in the midfield and cover areas when he doesn't carry the ball instead of marking several players. The reason of course for this more free role is the 4-2-3-1 formation.

What should be done is probably change San José and Gurpegi's positions (Mikel is currently CB, Gurpe is currently DM) to give us more reliable marking in the penalty area and since Gurpegi is on a yellow make sure that there's a player ahead of him to stop counters. Either that or take on Ramalho for Gurpe.

Susaeta will probably be taken off for Ibai at half time.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Everyone of the offensive players have been doing well except Susaeta for me, he also signalled to be subbed of just before half time it looked like so there's probably an explanation. De Marcos and Muniain game tonight resembles their last season form.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Iturraspe off for Ibai, if we lose this win it's Bielsas fault, totally unlogical substitution...
Back to 4-1-4-1, when things go well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Iturraspe off for Ibai, if we lose this win it's Bielsas fault, totally unlogical substitution...
Back to 4-1-4-1, when things go well.
And some blame will fall on Aduriz for two misses and Ibai for hitting the crossbar. Time to close this game before Celta scores the equalizer :wth:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts