Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
What do you think of Sony Ericsson Xperia ray or arc?

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
for me, i used different kinds of Nokia phones. e.g, N 70, N82.. then moved to the E versions. such as E 71, 72, no differs from each other. i use phones too much due to work,calling, texting sms..etc. mine now is N52, i like it too much. very easy use, texting.. etc

now i`m looking at buying one of those 3:

1. I-phone 4, and may wait till I-5,
2. Balcbury Bold 9900 or maybe Torch
3. Samsung Galaxy S2..

amazing phones... a bit expensive but deserve their prices tbh.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
The fact that everybody has a blackberry is enough for me to hate it. I too have one but it was not my choice. It has a brilliant design (physical, packaging and look and feel) to it (must admit, the best ive seen), but its not easy to use. So it sucks. I got a $10 Nokia aswell which I want to use and chuck the BB away. Its rugged, easy to use, and can call and SMS.
use after use, and practicing will make this blacberry easy to use. i have blackberry curve last year.. good use generally for calls and texting.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
3. Samsung Galaxy S2..

Get this one man, you won`t regret it.

I am so much satisfied even using an earlier version of the S2.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
thanks, Amir for your advice...
actually i saw it 2 days ago with my friend, simply an attractive phone, great abilities.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
I got a Samsung - I9000 two days ago and I am over the moon.
What an amazing phone: slim, nice design, works amazingly, so many apps to play with.

why got galaxy s when s2 is available? :confused: if u think gs is slim and great, u will be amazed with s2...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
I use N8, Like the phone a lot. Small and handy, Super Camera 12mp etc

2 dislikes :
the Wlan drops, needs to be reconnected manually all the time.
Symbian is dying. My next phone must have android.
yeah, come on man...change to android...u'll love it...

ps. btw, i m a google fan... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
What do you think of Sony Ericsson Xperia ray or arc?
i like their design...but ray is too small...maybe i've been using phones with big screen for too long... :D:D:D so i can't really stand small screen...arc is nice but with single core...

i like samsung and htc more...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
hey, Motorola is rolling out all androids right? and the software will still be avail in other phones right?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hey, Motorola is rolling out all androids right? and the software will still be avail in other phones right?
yeah...especially google has recently bought motorola mobility for 12.5b...and expect the next nexus phone (nexus 4) will be made by motorola...(not the one coming out next month, which is nexus prime...made by samsung)....

u like motorola phones?

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
why got galaxy s when s2 is available? :confused: if u think gs is slim and great, u will be amazed with s2...

Because it was sooo much cheaper in the deal I got.

It was my uncle actually who got the phone for me.
I got it really cheap, more than twice the amount I would need to spend for the S II.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Spec wise, Samsung Galaxy S2 is the better phone. But that doesn't really matter, both phones work just fine. Can't think of anything against either phone tbh.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Didn't want to start a topic about it so I guess I'll ask around here. I just saw a commercial on tv where they say you just have to send a sms and you'll get this app that will let you track anyone's position through gps at any time. I thought this can't be real. Then I googled it and read some crazy articles (in Dutch so no point posting them here) where they say anyone can easely download spy software from the internet and basicly listen to all your conversations, listen what you're doing even when you're not using your cell phone, read your messages, ...

Is this shit real? :eek: Anything you can do to protect yourself?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,887 Posts
Didn't want to start a topic about it so I guess I'll ask around here. I just saw a commercial on tv where they say you just have to send a sms and you'll get this app that will let you track anyone's position through gps at any time. I thought this can't be real. Then I googled it and read some crazy articles (in Dutch so no point posting them here) where they say anyone can easely download spy software from the internet and basicly listen to all your conversations, listen what you're doing even when you're not using your cell phone, read your messages, ...

Is this shit real? :eek: Anything you can do to protect yourself?
What's the name of the app?
:scared:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Galaxy s3 is Brilliant, I am going to get it when the price drops further.

Then Samsung Note new version is going to be out..... it might...be GREAT

Iphone 5? .... Rumours about it, overhyped, like it will change EVERYTHING. Will be real cool If they will create a Transparent screen (without battery) as seen

[wTUB]hsEUBLIJvmE[/wTUB]

21 - 40 of 80 Posts