Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at an Avril Lavigne forum looking at a post from a guy who says he's obsessed with the singer. Here's what he said:

I keep trying to convince myself that i'm just a fan but I think i'm actually falling in love with her like i've never been in love before. I did crap in my exams cos all I can do is think about her and actually wrote her name in my work by accident, I sometimes lie in bed all day just thinking about her, I don't want a girlfriend because nobody compares to beautiful Avril, and everything just seems shit because I can't be Avril's boyfriend. I can't tell my parents because i'm 21 and i'm frightened they'll think i'm stupid, and my friends just tease me, so I wondered if anyone has any advice....what should I do

To which somebody replied:

Did you ever had a girlfried before man. try it. it helps. Im not trying to be surcastic and sH*t is just if you let this go for any longer you gonna loose interest in girls.You gonna want every girl to look like Avril dress like Avril and act like Avril and then you go fagg.
:howler:
Absolutely hilarious!

Has anyone else been in 'love' with someone famous?

Go on. I dare ya...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
maybe i know this guy!:rolleyes:

well, when i was 13 years i was in love with 2 impossible guys,or maybe 3:howler:

-Ronan Keating...i had all the room with all Boyzone's posters,things about Boyzone, my diary full of things about him....:rolleyes:

-Antonio Benarrivo ...well,i still love him:rollani: but not in the way that i loved him when i was teen:D

-Raffaele Ametrano... every weeks i sent him one letter:howler: :howler: :howler: and he never replied,he have broke my heart:depress: :depress: :depress: :howler: . With my friends i talked only about him,and i wonted one boyfriend because i wanted only him. I've wrote also some poems for him....
:howler:

nice years!:D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Firenze said:
Has anyone else been in 'love' with someone famous?
In love? No.

True story: In 1994 a boy from my school was sent for detention cos for his multiple-choice General Knowledge test (which he flunked spectacularly), the answer sheet only consists of rows of shaded "B"s. When confronted with the matter, he replied, "Because 'B' stands for Brazil."

I think he's clearly in luuuuurvve. ;)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Re: Re: Celebrity obsession

Arianna said:
maybe i know this guy!:rolleyes:
Are you thinking what im thinking? :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
:dielaugh:
Ohh i have stomach pains :D

M

·
0 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S MACKEM JUDAS ROLIGAN!!!!!!

There's a thread he opened up on world-football-board.com (without the "-") in the away from football forum about her. I'd post a link but the site is censored from here. Go have a look for yourself. Firenze, can you post a link to the Avril Lavigne forum where he said all this nonsense????? Thanks. ;)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmm. I am trying to help this guy get over his feelings at the moment, I'll PM you a link to the forum, but to see it you have to register at the forum, not only that but please don't tease him because his obsessive feelings can get worse.

Give me your word on that and I'll PM you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts