Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know which celebrities support our club? I know Mehmet Ali Erbil does, but that is about all:D

Are there some other high-profile fans, including soccer players who don't play for Fener?:cool:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Ercan Saatci, Beyaz, Grup Athena members support Fenerbahce:D

Right now these two all I can think of;)

I add the others if I remember:tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
43,001 Posts
Aragon said:
Ercan Saatci, Beyaz, Grup Athena members support Fenerbahce:D

Right now these two all I can think of;)

I add the others if I remember:tongue:
I was going to mention Ercan Saatçi :)

He's the only one I know of :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
nice thread deniz, this should be interesting.

uhmmm, i feel really stupid asking this, but who's Ercan Saatci, i've never heard of the guy.

haven't athena made a song about fener?

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
uhmmm, i feel really stupid asking this, but who's Ercan Saatci, i've never heard of the guy.
It's really ashame that we don't have anybody who can put a long list about Turkish celebs;)

Anyway Ercan Saatci used to be in the group Izel- Celik- Ercan than every one of them start working alone:)

About Athena, yes they did write a song for Fenerbahce, plus they wrote a song for basketball NT. "Oniki dev adam":cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's really ashame that we don't have anybody who can put a long list about Turkish celebs
yeah i guess so, but hey what about arto (that funny armenian guy), i'm pretty sure he's a fener fan.:D

at least i can't think of any other teams fans either, except 2, hulya avsar: besiktas, and baris manco: cimbom.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone have any cluse as to which hot chicks support Fener?:angel:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Athena are really crazy! they really loooove fenerbahce... does that explain why they split?:rolleyes:

hot chicks supporting Fener?:confused:
answer: NO!
even my grandmother knows better and rather supports Zeytinburnu :D

What makes you think that Arto supports Fener ?(that would be an insult. Even for Fener:tongue: )!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Who's Arto?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
336 Posts
he's a comedian/singer/entertainer guy who's really-really hilarious.

What makes you think that Arto supports Fener ?(
he's kadikoy-based. and i think he's much funnier than erbil, who i think is full of sh|t.

is it true that athena split??? that would suck real bad as they're a great turkish band! well??

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I remember one guy who used to go to stupid tv programs like 'A takimi" make some stupid arguments:rolleyes:

I hope that's not him:eek:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think you are talking about Erbil, Aragon. He is a hardcore Fener fan as well:D

Btw, when did Hulya Avsar become religious?:confused:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I think you are talking about Erbil, Aragon. He is a hardcore Fener fan as well
I was away from Turkiye for a while but not that long:tongue:

I know Erbil well, he's not the guy I am talking about;)

Hulya Avsar religious:eek:

I guess Turkiye changed a lot:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aragon said:

Hulya Avsar religious:eek:

I guess Turkiye changed a lot:D
Yeah:D When I read it, I figured hell was going to freeze over soon or something;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How did we lose you?:confused:

Does Hulya Avsar really strike you as someone who would end up as a religious person in the middle of her life?;)

If she did, then I must say you have a real skill in predicting people:eek: :cool:

Can you help me out with my lottery picks?:D

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
fenerbahce_2000 said:

he's kadikoy-based. and i think he's much funnier than erbil, who i think is full of sh|t.

is it true that athena split??? that would suck real bad as they're a great turkish band! well??
Arto and Erbil they talk nonesense, but that makes them funny. I like Erbil much more. He is really funny, without insulting people too much ;) Arto is not that sensible, he is cruel I think...

anyways, Athena didn`t really split. 2 members left, and the two twins (Gokhan and Hakan - don`t know their names exactly) remained and try to go on... I like them too!! They make some great songs...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We were talking about the really religious part. It would be like Madonna becoming a Bible-thumper all of a sudden:D

·
Registered
336 Posts
ok thanks deniz... madonna a bible thumper eh?:D i guess hinduism (or whatever it was) didn't work too well for her.

esperar, i hope athena do well even without the two others. about erbil and arto though, i don't know... i've seen erbil act like a real a$$hole to some people (even though he is great in the movies), but never arto. i guess we must have seen them at different times then... :) but then again arto did get shot in the leg about 1-2 years ago. so maybe he's not such a nice guy after all:rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts