Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
XCC Winner 2001
Joined
·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we know any (except our own Anna Falchi)?

I thought I remember Brad Pitt coming to watch our team play for sometime? Dunno if I am correct about it..could have been Harisson Ford aswell :eek: :)
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
I think Russel Crowe as well...I think...or was it Roma?...:confused:

It was 1 of the Roma clubs anyway...:)
 

·
XCC Winner 2001
Joined
·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooh, lesbians :drool: :D

And yes, I remember Russel Crowe as he was in Rome for the Gladiator! There was a newsitem about this on Laziomania.
Now that I recollect this, I also think to remember now Cameron Diaz (And Leonardo diCaprio) visiting Olimpico once...dunno if my memory has faded me.
Then again, that doesn't mean they are die-hard Laziale of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Michel said:
Ooh, lesbians :drool: :D

And yes, I remember Russel Crowe as he was in Rome for the Gladiator! There was a newsitem about this on Laziomania.
Now that I recollect this, I also think to remember now Cameron Diaz (And Leonardo diCaprio) visiting Olimpico once...dunno if my memory has faded me.
Then again, that doesn't mean they are die-hard Laziale of course.
Aah the Gladiatior, what a movie!


Homer Simpson: Hhhmmm lesbians! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
I heard somewhere that Mussolini supported both the Rome clubs because he used them as propogana to promote Rome and Italy.

I think it was actually his son that supported Lazio.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
KD_7 said:
I heard somewhere that Mussolini supported both the Rome clubs because he used them as propogana to promote Rome and Italy.

I think it was actually his son that supported Lazio.
A clue might lie in that lots of Lazio fans Ultra section anyway are right wing...Roma Ultra's left wing. So Mussolini must have been a Lazio fan because well his views have been taken on by the Lazio faithful and not Roma...who have "Che" as their political image...viva la revolucion. :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
I actually used to support Che', but after I learned more and more about him I find that I don't agree with his actions. That's why I don't wear his T-shirts anymore.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
malamenga said:
I actually used to support Che', but after I learned more and more about him I find that I don't agree with his actions. That's why I don't wear his T-shirts anymore.
So are you on the fence?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
About supporting Che' or not? Right now, I don't support him--baring any further self-education or otherwise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
GaGa said:
I think Russel Crowe as well...I think...or was it Roma?...:confused:

It was 1 of the Roma clubs anyway...:)

I remember that he was welcomed by Roma fans not Lazio's.



About Mossulini what I know that he supported Roma and helped them to win that Scudetto in 1940's by allowing thier players not to go the military service unlike the other teams.

In that year Lazio finished 4th which makes me guess that he helped Lazio as well((u know Rome's teams were not that good back then)).

His son??
His name is Romano so I doubt:D :D

Totti's GF !!! Intresting...........

She is a .....:devil: :devil:
 

·
Rising Star
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
Some other celebrity Lazio fans are former Miss Italy, now model, Tania Zamparo, singer Giorgia, actress Nancy Brilli and politician, former candidate for PM of Italy, Rutelli. Interestingly enough, Rutelli was left's candidate.

As for Mussolini, it is difficult to determine who he supported, if anyone at all. He never publicly expressed affection for any team, the only football games he's ever been to were during the 1934 World Cup. If a second-hand testimony is any worth, I chatted once with a fan from Rome, who claimed his grandfather was in Duce's Guardia del Corpo, and who told him that Mussolini had Lazio membership in the early 1920s but gave full support to the formation of AS Roma, for political reasons of course. Whatever be the case, his felings did not reflect on what was happening on the pitch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
From those whom I know are Enrico Montesano (italian actor who also performed in some Hollywood movies) and of course our very own Guido de Angelis (music composer)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,219 Posts
Say wasnt Micheal Jackson a Lazio fan as well? Micheal Jackson took one verse of a Lazio chant and used it in one of his song or vice versa, of course right now everyone wont be sure if he really was or is a Laziale due to his legal problems, but could someone shred some light in this matter?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
GaGa said:
A clue might lie in that lots of Lazio fans Ultra section anyway are right wing...Roma Ultra's left wing. So Mussolini must have been a Lazio fan because well his views have been taken on by the Lazio faithful and not Roma...who have "Che" as their political image...viva la revolucion. :tongue:
where did you get that from if i might ask?
the times when curva sud was "left wing orientated" are over...

somewhere last season before a derby roma and lazio ultras both met eachother to "salute" mussolini.
"che" for instance is on the banners of atalanta bergamo.

i hate the fact politics are drawn into the stadium and many people are more interested in violence than in football or at least in both equally these days.

pierluigi collina used to have a soft spot for lazio when he was a kid(although he grew up in bologna and went to see the rossoblù sometimes)...pino wilson played during that era for the biancocelesti.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
where did you get that from if i might ask?
the times when curva sud was "left wing orientated" are over...

somewhere last season before a derby roma and lazio ultras both met eachother to "salute" mussolini.
"che" for instance is on the banners of atalanta bergamo.

i hate the fact politics are drawn into the stadium and many people are more interested in violence than in football or at least in both equally these days.

pierluigi collina used to have a soft spot for lazio when he was a kid(although he grew up in bologna and went to see the rossoblù sometimes)...pino wilson played during that era for the biancocelesti.
Well I have family who make up some of the Roma Ultra...I didn't know they now changed political sides...

I really don't get how 1 can go from extreme left to right, that is some change politically....it baffles me I guess they were not really political, they just like "Che" and the whole communist image etc.

I don't like it when they bring politics either in football...In fact I see them as idiots...Italian football already has enough politics and the fans get stuck in too... :groan:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top