Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking over some Juve video clips, and I paid special attention to the celebrations. I found out some things:

- Conte, Tacchi, Montero and Maresca seem to be the most enthusiastic celebrators. They are always part of the celebrating group when Juve scores. And when they score, they seem to go crazy.

-Nedved is another one who is always there celebrating with his teammates. But when he scores, he keeps a cool head. He doesn't smile, he just maintains his serious look.

-Del Piero is a strange guy. Sometimes he celebrates like crazy, sometimes he doesn't even care... Obviously, his goal against Real last season was worth all that celebration, while a goal against Empoli is obviously not as significant. But he rarely celebrates with the fans. Mostly he just punches his fists high in the air and looks around at his teammates.

-Trezeguet is similar; sometimes enthusiastic, sometimes not.

-Buffon has only celebrated once, I think... it was when Thuram scored against Milan last season.

-Zambrotta doesn't score much, but when he does, he doesn't even seem to smile!

-Tudor always celebrates as if he had scored the winner in a World Cup final... he really looks as if he's gonna cry or something!

-Appiah likes to be on top of everyone when they celebrate. He sort of jumps on top of the group.

-Lippi rarely gets excited when Juve score... He merely claps and takes a few extra puffs at his cigar. However, he did celebrate near the end of the 2001-02 season, when Juve made that incredible comeback to win the Scudetto; the most memorable one was when Nedved scored against Piacenza. He went all the way to the other end of the field to hug Lippi!

Speaking of memorable celebrations:

-Maresca Vs. Torino... awesome

-Nedved vs. Real.... A tribute to the fans

-Del Piero vs. Inter last season.... 90th minute penalty - stood on top of the advertisements, arms flung open at Inter fans.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Hehe, Maresca has already made himself a legend with that celebration against Torino. :D

Another great celebration was Tudor's after he scored the winning goal against Depor at the Delle Alpi.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Je,je,je,je,je,je,je
Since Maresca did that I like him more!!
Great stuff... he almost got killed after the game, buit was indeed a clasic moment...:cool:

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
-Del Piero vs. Inter last season.... 90th minute penalty - stood on top of the advertisements, arms flung open at Inter fans.
Correction :

Those were Juve fans btw. ;) It was the Juve fans section and not Inter fans.

Best celebration was that of Nedved in the CL against Real. Also Del Piero in the same match. He went crazy with joy. :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Maresca's celebration made him a favourite for the fans. Too bad we loaned him out again the next season. Anyway, he may be a little childish in that celebration, but no-one will ever forget it!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I remember Del Piero's celebration when we defeated Napoli 3-0 at home. It was his first goal after long period, and actually crappy one. But he was so happy...really unforgettable, at least for me.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
welcome Axel..nice to see an Inter fan posting his first post in the juve forum;)

Numerodix, its all good........no need for beef.

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
Agreed on most moments. but the best for me and most emotional was after Ale's fathers dead and he scored against Bari. not a special celebration but it was magical seing him score his first goal in a long time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts