·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best goal celebration?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like doing Raul's celebration where he kisses a ring even though i dont wear a ring. Or if theres a chick in the stands i give her a wink.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Best goal celebration is the one Ronaldo did after scoring his second goal in the World Cup Final. The aeroplane...love it. Sometimes I kiss a finger or slide on my belly...depends on the value of the goal.

·
Registered
273 Posts
The best, and the most bookable, kicking the corner flag. It would have to be after a great great goal, but oh wow would it be sweet.

·
Banned
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
premleague1438 said:
The best, and the most bookable, kicking the corner flag. It would have to be after a great great goal, but oh wow would it be sweet.
Yeah, Cassano really laid it down with his celebration in the Juve match.

-Scott

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
premleague1438 said:
When did Henry do it?
A couple of years back. There's a video of it if you can find it.

LOL. :dielaugh:
He kicked the ****ing shit out of the corner flag -- it snapped in a bunch of pieces.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sazón said:
A couple of years back. There's a video of it if you can find it.

LOL. :dielaugh:
He kicked the ****ing out of the corner flag -- it snapped in a bunch of pieces.
Wouldn't happen to have that video would you?

Classic simply classic!

·
Registered
418 Posts
my favourite by far:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Didn't think about that, gray, because when it comes down to it, that shows what really matters in life, much more than football.

I like Brian McBride's as well, he just crosses himself while on the sprint to the corner. I don't see many players do it outside of when they come off the field.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Gio Zola said:
Didn't think about that, gray, because when it comes down to it, that shows what really matters in life, much more than football.

I like Brian McBride's as well, he just crosses himself while on the sprint to the corner. I don't see many players do it outside of when they come off the field.
I'm glad you liked that one :)

I also liked what my very own Song Chong Gug did when he scored against Turkey at the WC. He actually does it every time he scores AFAIK, and after matches too I think.

I was really touched after Brazil when the WC, when a lot of the players had "100% Jesus" written on their shirts, and who can forget Lucio's celebration when he scored against Bayern :D

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mago said:
I like doing this one:
I'd feel much too awkward doing that celebration, simply because there's about 10 spectators at my games :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
gray said:
I'd feel much too awkward doing that celebration, simply because there's about 10 spectators at my games :D
I know the feeling, I feel awkward celebrating very much due to the lack of supporters.

·
Registered
418 Posts
premleague1438 said:
I know the feeling, I feel awkward celebrating very much due to the lack of supporters.
:D

One of my favourite celebrations is where I run upto the guy who gave me the assist (or the closest teammate if it was a brilliant solo effort :lick: ) and get him to polish my boot with an imaginary cloth / his shirt :star:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
premleague1438 said:
If the rest of your team likes celebrating, then it's hot. One of our celebrations was we run after the guy who scored the goal and he would try and run away from us. Kind of like tag.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sazón said:
If the rest of your team likes celebrating, then it's hot. One of our celebrations was we run after the guy who scored the goal and he would try and run away from us. Kind of like tag.
That is always cool but at times it is just not right to celebrate a whole lot, you know how it goes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts