Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Lupatelli all the way. Poll?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Lupatelli did well in the beginning of this season then degraded. I'd pick him over Cejas at the moment.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Haven't been able to see many matches this season, but did just catch our match against Juve. Cejas seemed over his head in this one (no pun intended). And when I saw him a little while ago (I forget if it was in the Roma match or just in highlights that i saw) I always though he looked too small to be playing at this level. I'd rather start Lupatelli for the rest of the season (though I say that having not seen his poor matches so don't know how bad he can be).

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Lupatelli -

Cejas has played what, 2 Serie A matches and conceded 3 goals a piece? Last game was horrible, you could almost say he cost us victory

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Zoff has to make a decision and stick with it - there's no use chopping and changing.
I'd probably go with Lupatelli.

·
Registered
396 Posts
lets not forget how lupatelli played to start the year. along with miccoli he was the only player living up to his potential and playing well. when viali and delli carri were running around like 2 retards back their he saved our asses in several of the first few matches.

lets give him another shot...maybe this keeper swapping will motivate him to play his best in order to keep a starting role.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Why was Lupa benched actually? I remember him bing awesome at the beggining, then I don't know...

·
Registered
925 Posts
he started to do silly things like smashing the ball in own goal :doh:
no, just lost completely his being awesome, hopefully he has it back, cause when he is in form he is one hell of a keeper

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
That shot by DP was disgraceful, i cant believe Cejas let that in...that was sheer laziness...and i think Lupa would have done a better job on the clearance to Zlatan

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
I think that Zoff can still do a better job than Cejas as a goalie. ;)

The fact that an ex-goalie like Zoff leaves out Lupatelli for this crappy Cejas is very odd... I mean, Lupatelli made some mistakes as well, but Cejas has been horrible.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
The thing is, Lupatelli has had some solid performances and some royal fark ups...but cejas is all screw ups and nothing special...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts