Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chechs agent says that Cech will play for Chelsea next season. Rennes got 9(!) million pounds for him! :dazed: That was 3 million pounds more than Chelseas first offer! Who said that we couldn't get more for Mutu?:tongue:

Anyway, What will happend with Frey now? Chelsea was really the only team who we thought would buy him. Arsenal can't afford buying him and really I don't see a top club in Europe needed a new keeper. Maybe Barca but something says me that they will give Rustu one more year.

Frey stays?

Let's hope so!:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GaGa said:
This means he will go for peanuts...:(
But to who?

Bayern Munchen?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yes, this wasn't good. Frey is gone no matter what and Chelsea pay the best money so... :(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
L'Arsenal ha fretta di chiudere con Sebastian Frey: una delegazione del club inglese avrebbe deciso di lanciare l'assalto decisivo per il portiere del Parma che, tra i pali dei Gunners, sostituirebbe il tedesco Lehmann.
"Ho già parlato con Arsene Wenger - dice il portiere francese -. Mi sta aspettando. Io sto bene in Italia, ma non voglio restare se questo significa danneggiare il Parma che ha bisogno di soldi al più presto".

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal want to close the transfer of Frey to Arsenal quickly. A representative of Arsenal has started to initiate talks to bring him over to replace the German Lehmann. "I have already spoken with Arsene Wenger - the French kepper says -. He is waiting for me. I am doing well in Italy, but I do not want to remain if this means that it damages Parma that have the need to rasie funds and soon ".

-----------------------------------------
I really do think he is manipulating the financial aspect to his advantage for leaving, he stresses it too much. After all if Adriano leaves...we won't need to sell him I don't think especially when we can get more money in the summer for him. :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I agree GaGa, his words of leaving for the club's benefit don't seem very sincere.

Frey is a fantastic keeper, if he leaves you guys will miss him a lot. Arsenal should take advantage and sign him or Ferrari.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts