Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,932 Posts
V32 has not agreed to anything//two weeks ago he confirmed hw wanted to remain at inter..Moratti was not going to let him go...
their is too much speculation..and too much of an impact to INTER to allow this to happen..

· Registered
2,932 Posts
Well just to keep you updated last i read from various sites is that Boronio has signed with Lazio for 5 years..
Bobo vieri has pretty much determined that his will is to stay with INTER>.
Moratti has the future with Recoba/Zamorano/Vieri/Sukur and the Return of Ronaldo with High considerations...

http://www.inter.it
http://www.rai.sport.it

· Registered
2,932 Posts
Moratti "Vieri wants to stay here!"
"Christian Vieri wants to continue to play with Inter and we are very happy of that! This is also a signal of his will to reach some important target with this shirt! In my opinion the great surprise of this transfer market will be just that Vieri will stay at Inter!"

These the words from Massimo Moratti, Inter's chairman, reported by Ansa on Tuesday. A new chapter in the never-ending movie about Vieri's future. In last days it seemed the forward was really near to join Lazio, then it was the time of Juventus to make a bid for him.

But probably Sergio Cragnotti won't give up to reach his first market task "Yes I think the same: Cragnotti will continue to try, and when he'll do that we'll see if something could change" the Inter's president added.

Meanwhile Moratti denied his club could make a bid for Vincenzo Montella, AS Roma and Italy striker "He is indeed a skilful player, but I really doubt Franco Sensi would like to sell him!"

Besides the president is already satisfied with the attack Inter has just now: Hakan Sukur, Chistian Vieri, Alvaro Recoba and Ivan Zamorano, without forgetting Ronaldo, injured "They are four players with different characteristics. We'll value soon if that will be enough; otherwise we could buy another striker with more experience, who will accept to be benched, or a young talent for the future"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.