Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you guys but the game is tomorrow, and I couldn't find the game thread so I'm creating it now, you seem fully getting into the League game forgetting this one.. anyway..

first leg ending 1-1 after a game that Barca controlled from the word go untill the late goal that came from Xavi leg in the last shot in the game.

Valencia are in deep shit today after thier President reported to be resigned from his position as President today.

so what will be the out come of this, and what will Rjkaard who is missing key players will do tomorrow in this game, who's the lineup, and whats the tactic..

SOM HI NOIS :fero:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the game is next week!! so so sorry, FM's feel free to close this thread or delete it!! :(

PS: my local team today did shit, so I'm not fully in a good mode, and lost my head it seems!!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Sad to say but this is our only chance of silverware. We've to give our all even though the players don't know what's the meaning of that.

Are Milito and Iniesta suspended ? I thought only red cards count for Copa games.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Its not our only chance for silverware; we are still in the CL. Anyways, all we need is the same result as last night and we're in the final. Easier said than done but let's make it happen.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I fear the worst, i really do. I expect 3-0 to Barca and Koeman axed shortly after.
Looks like you are trying to jinx us, no way this present Barca will
defeat you 3 nil without conceding an equal number of goals from
what you do best counters.
there is one way to play and defeat barca which is counter attack and
that is what Koeman is going to do.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Valencia will give their all for a win or they wont be in Europe next season. At least Deco and Touré will be available for this match according to Sport but I am not sure about the suspensions, I think Iniesta will be available (5 yellows usually count for the next league game) and Gaby will be out due to his red card.

e: Zambrotta will be back after his suspension.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Looks like you are trying to jinx us, no way this present Barca will
defeat you 3 nil without conceding an equal number of goals from
what you do best counters.
there is one way to play and defeat barca which is counter attack and
that is what Koeman is going to do.

Agree here. The Valencia players will die on the pitch for a place in the final. I'm not so sure the Barça players will do the same. Remember last year game against Getafe. Shameful performance. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I'm not getting my hopes up.

I've already written off this season as silverless. That way I hope to remove the jinx of this Che coming here talking fantasies.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Ronaldinho today trained for 6 minutes :thumbsup: this must be a new world record :eekani:
and etoo has been playing like a fu$$ up for over a month but he somehow escapes the constant criticism by Barca fans.... why?

bec he is a lion! with heart and character and love for the team. wooo like all this lion talk is saving us every week in the league

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
What do you guys think. Will Rijkaard survive if we lose this one?

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Absloutly! What do we have to gain from hiring a new coach now? I don't think Laporta is that stupid...txiki however....
Maybe it's Koeman's or Rijkaard's head on stake in this one? :D

I've read today that Txiki is furious after last nights match.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
He will survive for sure. Like other posters said, we turned to an equipment who digests the failures. We are not angry when defeated, but sad. We think that the opponent played a good game.

There's no event that could make Laporta break his contract when the season is on. Even if he swears his wife.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts