Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

RCD ESPANYOL vs FC BARCELONA
Montjuïc (Barcelona) | Wed, Jan 21 | 22:00

Very important game in the final stages of the Copa del Rey. First of all, it's important because we are playing to get a ticket to the semifinals of a competition we won 24 times and didn't win in the last 11 years. And, secondly, because it's a derby and we all know what this means.

Espanyol are living their worst moment in years and they just fired Mané, who was signed just a couple of months ago. This coach was unable to put Espanyol in the right way and they're in real danger of relegation to Segunda División.

But this is not an easy game. It's a derby and, many times, the current form means absolutely nothing. Aside this, Espanyol will have the Liga game in mind and they'll try to give their fans something positive after so many disappointing moments.

Guardiola must look for the ballance, rotating players as he also keeps a competitive team to get a positive result out of this game. The team must realize that they can make history this season and all the titles are worth it.

GUANYEU PER NOSALTRES! BARCELONA BLAUGRANA!

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
I expect these guys to come out swinging and play dirty.

We should take care of business and get ahead start just like against Atletico.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Kick their asses i hate them more than Madrid.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Yeah god help them to go down :p

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
I 2nd that. I ****ing hate them with a passion, I wish they were relegated two years ago when they hit rock bottom. I hope they do so this year!
I was at Camp Nou in May for that derby and we kept chanting "A Segunda oooh ehhh" every time Barca scored, but the fukkers managed to claw their way back out in the last few games of the season... :groan:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Anyone have a link where I can watch the game online in a flash-based player? It's not on GolTV

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
I dont understand why they got rid of Mane only to replace him with Martin Caceres´ dad.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Even funnier is that I believe that will play at a new stadium next year. And What better way to celebrate it's opening than at the Segunda premier. :howler:

·
Visca el Barca
1,030 Posts
Any sort of win without injuries please. Espanyol would play for everything assuming this is there only hope for some silverware this year, so we better remove even the slightest of hopes by winning in Montjuic.

Espanyol - Barca
Barca - Numancia
Barca - Espanyol
Racing - Barca

In next two weeks. It would be interesting match against Numancia, as they are the only team to have got a victory against us(League and Copa).

Rest Messi, Yaya, Puyi, Henry, Alaves please. Hope Guddy, Bojan, Keita, Biscuits, Sylvinho, Caceres get the nod.

·
Visca el Barca
1,030 Posts
Rest Pep, it's not interesting.
Yep, Pep from stands and our assistant coach doing the decisions :pp.

Win please.

Viscal el Barca.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I don't like this match. It's not good to have what will surely be a high intensity match followed by another derby next week when we are trying to grind out league points. This is still a very small squad. And frankly I would not be overly shocked to see these subhuman infidels viciously attacking our players whenever possible.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
They know they can't progress so they'll look to kick us at every opportunity.

Besides, they suck balls. I wouldn't grace this tie with Messi's presence, they don't deserve to play against him.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
No, no rest! Like K4 said, we didn't win this forever. Look back at videos of a Copa final, the way it moves a group of fans. We'll fill a stadium in the final and it will be glorious. Perfect thing to do would be to sentence this in one game and then be able to rest in the second leg.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts