Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The site is looking very professional but all the worse for us unfortunates who don´t understand a word of the noble Portuguese language. We have to have an English version! And does anybody notice the lovely sections on past games and players the old site had?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
THe site is cool.
Kaka and Beletti have been putting info there. The only thingis that Beletti said that in the site everyone will know what the players are doing in the rooms!:eek: :D

How will be Edilson's story on how to do a doll???:confused: ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Dennis, you got any idea if they got an english part to the website?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Don't you think Romário should be in that greatest players section? Or do they have to wait till he's finished?

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I think it's a good idea they just put Romario now because he will retire from International football in no time especially after such a heartbreaker from the World Cup, he has nothing else to play for. :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sao Taffarel said:
...................and Taffarel, Cafu, Gerson, etc
The section is called grandes craques right? The greatest players...not the great players, but the greatest of the great players, ok? Romário should be defenitely be there, since he was far more special player than those great players, you mention...If we were to put all great players to that section, the list would be endles...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Patrick said:
I think it's a good idea they just put Romario now because he will retire from International football in no time especially after such a heartbreaker from the World Cup, he has nothing else to play for. :(
I don't know if Romário will really say 'I won't play for Brazil again'...He loves the shirt too much for saying that, I guess...
Ofcourse, he knows his time is over now...but I don't think he would really say that line ever. Same with Roby Baggio, he won't ever say that either...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Let's just say he probably won't ever play for the Selecao again, eh?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Taffarel and Cafu should only go the most capped players section...while Gerson and Romario to teh great ones!

Romario will play until he scores 1000 goals...that's what his mum said last week!;)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you play over 100 times for Brazil, you can't be that bad - right? Taffarel and Cafu should be in the 'great' section.

·
Registered
407 Posts
surely, you can't be bad when you play that ammount of caps...but maybe, it has something more to do with the fact that there weren't any realible players to take their places...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts