Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Can't Crespo and Cavenaghi play at the same time? Crespo as the real striker and Cavenaghi as a support striker?:)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Bielsa doesn't even use Saviola and Crespo at the same time. Don't dream about him doing that, my friend, unless he goes through a brainwash.

Anyway, what are the news about Cavegol moving to European football this summer? This could be a good time for him, since ALL big Italian clubs are chasing strikers, except for Inter. Something about him going to Juventus?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope if he goes, that they used him as a 9 and wait for his adaption, if not lately the Saviola, Riquelme trend is killing our players, and by the way I've never saw such a lousy team as Wolfburg, D'Alessandro is going to murder himself, take him out now please!!!.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
well, i have to admit that cavenaghi has being playing great lately.
i hope he shut my mouth and prove everyone he belongs to the elite of the best strikers of the world (but in europe not in river).

but still, i think he lacks speed and strengh. he should get better at least in one of those aspects.

about being the starting N°9 of the NT????
Hmmm, i wouldnt go that far. but at least i would call him up.
IMHO, Crespo and Saviola have won the right to be the starting N°9.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
After seeing him live twice last month I gotta say that I'm convinced the he "the 9" :) ;) , he just need a year or two in Boca, them he'll be ready to rule the world stages :) ;) :D

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
batigold said:
well, i have to admit that cavenaghi has being playing great lately.
Looky what we have here! ;) You're not going against your word, are you? Aren't you the same Batigold who said Cavenaghi was all hype and merely an average forward?

Ji ji ji ji...

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
He's injured now.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Loco said:
Looky what we have here! ;) You're not going against your word, are you? Aren't you the same Batigold who said Cavenaghi was all hype and merely an average forward?

Ji ji ji ji...
nope, i still think he needs to get better on many aspects of his game and of his physique. he do have good conditions, but i dont rate him that high (like i did with players like saviola, aimar, JRR, samuel).
of course, he is still a kid, and has a lot of time to grow as a player.
but i do consider him a great prospect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts