Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more excuses, the team which he had to train at the beginning of the season was crappy, but now he has a team which is surely second just to Palermo and perhaps to Atalanta.
One unlucky day, one draw at home with Pescara can happen, but now it's time to win. The mission is gaining serie A and it is not impossible at all with the players he has.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
are we so good toni??i really didnt knew that...

anyway i think there are still excuses and right oness.
i mean he had to transform about 10 players in a team in no time..but i also think that we are in phase now that we dont have time so if he cant do that maybe we should find someone who can

ps plus he has to field every sunday crappy vryzas cause he is one of the expensive transfers

·
Registered
45,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
bati9 said:
are we so good toni??i really didnt knew that...

anyway i think there are still excuses and right oness.
i mean he had to transform about 10 players in a team in no time..but i also think that we are in phase now that we dont have time so if he cant do that maybe we should find someone who can
You are right: it's difficult to merge 12 new players with the old ones in a few days, yet, even not considering your friend Vryzas, Fiorentina have bought players well-known by Cavasin who had them at Lecce (Viali and Piangerelli) with whom he gained serie A and kept it for two seasons. With them defense and midfield are surely strengthened. Then there are some more good players and my fav, Fantini, a player who can do true damages when attacking on the left flank. I have just some doubts regarding Delli Carri (great experience anyway), Roccati (he will stay on the bench) and Leon, who could be the surprise... or crap.

·
Registered
167 Posts
What has happened to Batistuta? I am sure he has some life left. And Zola, Ferrari etc.

Fiorentina is a big enough club...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Remento said:
What has happened to Batistuta? I am sure he has some life left. And Zola, Ferrari etc.

Fiorentina is a big enough club...
Dude, you can't support Fiorentina and Fulham...you can only choose one team. and dun just come out with players name like zola and ferrari if you dont know about Fiorentina well.

I hate supporters like that...we dont need supporters like that!:groan: :fero:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Come on, Naren. ;)

There was another guy, Michelangelo, who supported both Fulham and Fiorentina. :D
Yeah...i dun mind him supporting FOOL-hamster actually...even thou i m having this feud with Raven(a hamster supporter)..but all this guy post is crap..he knows nothin about fio and that piss me off Toni..

·
Registered
167 Posts
Narentino said:
Yeah...i dun mind him supporting FOOL-hamster actually...even thou i m having this feud with Raven(a hamster supporter)..but all this guy post is crap..he knows nothin about fio and that piss me off Toni..
And what do you know? Where is this feud because it isn't in the Fulham forum or here? You seem like such a sad person, picking arguements for no reason on people who support a club you don't like.

In case you haven't noticed I live in London, where I can't see any Fiorentina games at all. I am only trying to join in to discussions and you come out and be an idiot. Just out of curiosity, are you 10 years old?

·
6,645 Posts
This is silly. Can't we have ONE thread where we stay on topic? It used to be my job to ruin every thread! Now I'm mad. :mad:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Remento said:
And what do you know? Where is this feud because it isn't in the Fulham forum or here? You seem like such a sad person, picking arguements for no reason on people who support a club you don't like.

In case you haven't noticed I live in London, where I can't see any Fiorentina games at all. I am only trying to join in to discussions and you come out and be an idiot. Just out of curiosity, are you 10 years old?
Obviously i know more about Fiorentina than your entire generation knows. Nothing personal againts you actually, but the players name you mention was just completely utter crap. As i said, dont post much if you dont really know the club. Ask more or get more info about fiorentina 1st. Cause we are a big club, and we dont need supporters who doesnt know much about the club. You live in london??I live in malaysia dude....i m not 10 years old but i bet you are 1 when it comes about Fiorentina.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Narentino. why is it always you who ends up arguing?:rolleyes:

Anyway, considering Fio haven't lost a game for ages and we are undefeated at home i think Cavasin is doing an excellent job. To be honest our squad isn't that amazing.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Olleandro said:
Narentino. why is it always you who ends up arguing?:rolleyes:

cause i have plenty of time:rolleyes: ..do u have a problem with me and my gruppo?

·
6,645 Posts
Olleandro said:
Cavasin is doing an excellent job.

This is, without a doubt, the single most stupid words I've EVER read on this forum.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Jonas said:
This is, without a doubt, the single most stupid words I've EVER read on this forum.
:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
589 Posts
God, it's like u guys expect the moon on a stick! You guys will consider next year a failure if we don't win serie A and the next if we don't win the champ league. We have a mediocre team and we're in serie B. If we make the top six it'll be a great achievement but all of you won't be happy unless we win serie B or something.

Actually that sentence is the most stupid I'VE ever read. It is incredibly bad english and doesn't make sense. You should have written

These are, without a doubt, the single most stupid words I've EVER read on this forum.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Olle, B is not enough for teams like Viola, we still have some of that famous pride left. Being the 1st or 6th is the same to me, as long as we promote.

And if we manage to get to A next season I'd be happy if we even stay there.

And finally something about Cavasin to stick to this thread: First people here have to remember that I haven't seen a single match this season. I have heard and read we play too passive football. If we score (or like lately other teams have consided own-goals) we try to keep that result no matter what. defence,defence,defence. There is no creativity, skill or real push to score. Of course we have some great players like Fantini etc but Cavasin is not using their full potential.

But all this could chance sooner than we expected, no Cavasin is not going to be sacked but he might change his tactics. This weekend he coud use 4-3-3, Riganò, Vryzas and Fantini upfront. Also that new guy, Leon, is interesting, attacking minded midfielder who could add that long lost creativity and magic touch to our game.. if Cavasin allows that ofcourse.

·
6,645 Posts
Olleandro said:
Actually that sentence is the most stupid I'VE ever read. It is incredibly bad english and doesn't make sense. You should have written

These are, without a doubt, the single most stupid words I've EVER read on this forum.

But still, what you said was kinda stupid. Right? :howler:

Plus, I got Narentino laughing and you upset, so I'm pleased.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Olleandro said:
God, it's like u guys expect the moon on a stick! You guys will consider next year a failure if we don't win serie A and the next if we don't win the champ league. We have a mediocre team and we're in serie B. If we make the top six it'll be a great achievement but all of you won't be happy unless we win serie B or something.

No one is gonna consider next year as a failure if we dont win seria A...only glory hunters do. As toni said, we dont have a mediocre team. But we performing like 1. Post more in the forum cause you getting all the facts wrong.

well dont try to correct ppl when you urself doing a mistake.:rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Cavasin set for chop? Monday 9 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Cavasin¡¦s future as Fiorentina boss is in doubt after a 2-1 loss at Triestina on Sunday.

The tactician has been under pressure all season but the club have decided to keep faith with the former Lecce man.

However, another away defeat has jeopardised their promotion hopes and Cavasin may be sacrificed.

"Fiorentina are not a team," stated Viola director general Fabrizio Lucchesi. "We can¡¦t go on like this."

Francesco Guidolin was a contender to take over but he took charge at Serie B rivals Palermo recently.

Whispers in the Italian media suggest that former Bologna and Parma Coach Renzo Ulivieri is in pole position to take over if Cavasin is shown the door.

channel4

1 - 20 of 26 Posts