Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first the REAl-ly bad news. It's halftime and we're losing to Espanyol 1-0 after a Marin posse goal. SH!T!!!

But i just found out something really great! ROBERT JARNI is still a Real Madrid player, he is only on loan at Las Palmas! Yes! He may be back next year and we certainly could use him on the left side, when Roberto Carlos and Savio are out of form or injured!(one of the two happesn frequently). I'm so happy, come back Jarni!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Isn't anyone happy about this Jarni news?!

Doesn't anyone here know his true quality!? I'm so dissapointed :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Yeah but Carlos and Savio and Bajlic. I also don't like what he did to coventry.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did he do to Coventry?

And I don't agree with you - Dorado is the only other left defender in our squad and we should have better options then that. Besides Jarni can play optionally as a defender or a midfielder. Of course he then intervienes with Savio, but when Savio is injured or on bad form like now, we really could use Robert. Baljic is a different category, because he's more of a left sided support striker, then midfielder.

And BTW despite not playing at all lately jarni is still a first team regular in Croatia which really shows how good he is!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
He signed for Coventry just before he did for Real and then when he figured he could go to Real he demanded a transfer so never even trained for Coventry. Strachan was furious and in a way it was worse than Anelka.

Jarni is a brilliant player and so very fast but i just hold a grudge with players like that.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have faith in Jarni! He is a world class player, and he proved in the first team at Real, unfortunaely Hiddink didn't like him and that's how it all started...if we can have him for next season, it's like a sign from GOD! :) :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts