Xtratime Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of our four finals. Vargas today said that he is playing with pain in knee, but instead of healing now, he wants to finish the season. Once again we'll play 4-4-1-1, Kuz will start instead of injured Semioli.

FORZA VIOLA!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Bonazzoli also out.
Not much attackers left therefore I hope to have a chance to see Jefferson finally.

Sicilians have nothing to play for therefore I hope their bad run (LLWLL) continues and we doesn't need to push too hard to take full points.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
are they mathematically out of relegation?

We need to put in a sharp performance to make Genoa lose hope. I know thats one thing that would burst my bubble if we were 5th.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
are they mathematically out of relegation?
Mathematically not yet as they are 11 points ahead of highest ranked relegation team Bologna but it's 100% sure that not possible to fall under line as no chance relegation team can collect 12 points from last 4 games even if Catania gets 0 points.

Regarding Bonazzoli substitute. Is Jefferson another hopeless "prospect" Corvino has organized?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Nice, 0-2 and 3 points in pocket :)
End of second quarter was very nervous as I was afraid that they will punish our game wasting efforts.

Too bad Genoa scored last minute goal against Atalanta and earned draw but that's better than win and we are 3 points ahead now :)

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeffe had broken knee some months ago, and won't be back in action until summer.

But important is, we won and Genoa didn't!!!! I'm not sure how the rules are, but from what I understood, even two victories in last 3 matches are enough! Oh man, when Luciano scored the second, I shouted here like crazy!!!

FORZA VIOLA!!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fiorentina will have the adventage if the points are tied. 1-0 in Firenze, 3-3 in Genova. That Mutu-hattrick can be more important than i ever imagined:excited:.
Hell yeah!! :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts