13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good trusted webshop where I can buy this shirt:

That ships outside Spain (Holland..) :confused:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but does anybody know if I can trust them with my money o_O Anybody got bad experiences with them? (Or good ones)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Does anyone know a good trusted webshop where I can buy this shirt:

That ships outside Spain (Holland..) :confused:
I like the new shirt. This should ship to Holland no problem.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the Catalunya national team change shirts every year btw ?

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I am not sure about every year, but the previuos one was terrible looking, some wild ass looking yellow half stripes on the side of the shirt. So nasty, that while I was there I decided no to buy it.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'm going to wait a while, just to be sure I get the shirt that will be used next year too. I like this one alot though!

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Barcawinner said:
I think I'm going to wait a while, just to be sure I get the shirt that will be used next year too. I like this one alot though!
If I was you I'd just buy the shirt you like, here in Holland people have no idea about what shirt Catalunya will wear which year... if you really like this, why wait for next year? Maybe that one is only worse, and on the other hand you can keep on waiting every year...

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Knoert said:
If I was you I'd just buy the shirt you like, here in Holland people have no idea about what shirt Catalunya will wear which year... if you really like this, why wait for next year? Maybe that one is only worse, and on the other hand you can keep on waiting every year...
Yes but the season is almost over already ;)

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Man... who cares about the season... Catalunya's NT "season" consists of just a few games anyways.. I say if it looks nice buy it, as long as the name or crest are there (which is all that really matters)00.... but barça is right: Last year's was atrocious. Recently, they have been looking kind of weird:

02-03:

99-01: (This one isn't bad, except for the collar)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts