Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think its the final tomarrow? and patrick andersson is making his comeback!

Some B team players will play and players like Dani, Reizeger aswell.

Will Iniesta and Babangida play because it more or less means they will be promoted next season (hopefully)

the squad will be announced tomarrow so hopefully iniesta & babangida will play so i can finally see his talents

The match is on TV3 at 21:30 i think

G

·
Good luck Barca...I hope they do give some youngsters a run on the field. Could anyone post the likely lineup please??

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, the final is tonight at 21.30. Me and Roger are going to the match, so I`ll give you all a match report tomorrow. The opposition is Terrassa and this is our last chanse to win a title this season. Andersson will make a come back.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Squad

Reiziger, Reina, Geovanni, Saviola, Puyol, Xavi, Rochemback, Dani, Andersson, Bonano, Gabri, Motta, Oleguer, Fernando, Moisés, Iniesta, Trashorras, Babangida, Nano and Dani Tortolero.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I really hope that the youngsters have a chance to play and a chance to shine...

Especially Navarro, Inesta,Baba,Nano and Dani...

They are the ones that could be promoted next season if they play well...

Nano will probably leave for Rangers but I want him to stay...

Cheers:D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
goal of xavi0-1 a freekick

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
the first half has had 2 halfs before the goal and after the goal, before geovanni played well after he has dissapear, and barça has controled the game but after terrassa has started to looking for the goal more often and they had the best chances

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
goal terrassa 1-1

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
horrible second part, xavi and iniesta have played toether but it not was the day of iniesta,the match finished1-1 and at penalties
reina was near to stop the two first but he has butter hands and olny xavi scores motta and iniesta failed, only 3 shots cuse terrassa scor the 4

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no1 played very well today as barca eventually went down on penaltys.

gabri was poor tonight.

rochemback gave a few balls a way easily early on but started to play well in the second half.

iniesta - showed a few signs but overall dissapointing after all the hype about him.

maybe someone could do a more detailed summary of the players

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
What can I say? It rained cats and dogs and both me and Roger were freezing our asses off. I`ve recived a cold and the match was terrible. Xavi scored the first and Terrassa equilised. The match went to penaltys and Motta, Iniesta and Rochemback missed their penaltys. Everyone excpet Puyol was terrible. I also can`t understand why Rexach didn`t give Babangida or Nano a single minute?

·
Registered
931 Posts
En Blanco

Mr. Gaspart will marry Cayetana Duchess de Alba to win one Title.

Do you think there are any president who could be worst?

Forza Terrasa!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
En Blanco

Mr. Gaspart will marry Cayetana Duchess de Alba to win one Title.

Do you think there are any president who could be worst?

Forza Terrasa!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Visca el Barça: un club triomfant!???

Super Puyol said:
Hey, realsupporter, do you really have to post the same crap twice? Trust me, we have enough with one:D
I know you have enough with one, with one Gaspart, if you have two could be terrible. Fortunatelly you will sign Van Maal his better counterpart.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts