Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He should be joining his new club in June of 2003. Udinese have a purchase option in this case and if they decide to purchase Castorman they have one year to excercise their purchase option, if nothing is concluded by June of 2004, Castroman may rejoin Lazio or they may just off load him to another club.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
czar, where did u hear that??

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
He's too good of a player to be sitting on the bench or in tribuna. He needs more playing time, and may have received more attention from Bielsa if he had played regularly with Lazio. I have no idea why Zoff and Zac didn't use him.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I think its a good move, at least he will be in the starting 11 which will prove what kind of player he is, and maybe that will lead him to a bigger club in the near future.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The news regarding Castroman's move was reported in the Argentinean media yesterday.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
He is a good player and he showed that vs Juventus by setting up the goal.

But Czar I dont believe this rumour because Poborskys contract is up at the end of the year and there are now signs of him resigning so Castroman would be number 1 choice. Anyway at Udinese he will have to compete with another rising star about Castromans age. Former Lazio player Giampiero Pinzi. Castroman could be better but he'll be better off at Lazio next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts