Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this question before but no one answered me, I will try again. :)

I have seen Cassano play Twice this season, he is without doubt a great prospect. However, I can't clearly point out what position he would be best for. ZZ role(has the skills), winger(he makes nice crosses), or a striker(can score).

We should get him for next season, can't say he is not ready for SerieA. Bring him and let him play a couple of games with Juve, learn and mature with us. Raul was only 16 when he started with R.Madrid senior team, look at him now. Cassano will become the Raul "GoldenBoy" of Juve and Italy in 4 years.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I really hope Cassano comes to Juve next season... As for his position, I think he would be better as a winger- attacker, that means something like Mcmanaman, while not like pessotto, who is a winger but defends too.

HE SHOULD COME TO JUVE, i remember some weeks ago when he scored against XXXXXXXX, what a goal!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Excactly CUG :).
I see Cassano in excactly the same role. If we get him let him play on the left wing as he does with Bari. Zambrotta's natural position is on the right wing, and we would certainly have good things coming in the future from our wings then.
I don't think there's any doubt Cassano is Juve bound. he has always been a bianconero fan and he has said that on many occasions.

I'll even put my head on the block on this one: IF Torino leapfrogs bari in the relegation battle (2 points to gain) cassano will be at juve next season. If Bari makes it cassano will play there for one more year to gain experience.
Moneywise it would be best to get him now, but as it's been said many times before- there's no point in getting a player who won't play, and I think the best thing for Cassano would be one more year in a minor team.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Don Vito and supergeo, I have good news for you. Juve has first preference to buy him. His manager already said that Juve would be able to make the offer first. Cassano is keen in joining Juve and said "Del Piero needs a helper and I can't do that". But he would be a waste on bench so I would play him on a wing. Zambrotta and Cassano sound good on the wings for both Juve and Italy.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Spot on Glen!. But we must buy him now because one more season with Bari(if they make it)will see his price value go sky high.

------------------
CUG

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
:dazed: :eek:

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
If you put him on the left wing, it means that you bench Nedved. Are you prepared to do that?

I think Cassano could very well join Juve but I think we should move for him next year.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well shows how much Glen knows...Cassano admitted to Gazzetta (which is a good source) that he was an Inter fan when growing up.
Ha....

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Cacíni: :D

More than anything though, I'm annoyed with my spelling of five years ago.... and that annoying 'ciao' at the end. I think that's the best thing Romulus ever did on these boards, spank me on that so often that in the end this daft, perceived nativeness folly just had to go :).

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Glen said:
Cacíni: :D

More than anything though, I'm annoyed with my spelling of five years ago.... and that annoying 'ciao' at the end. I think that's the best thing Romulus ever did on these boards, spank me on that so often that in the end this daft, perceived nativeness folly just had to go :).
You forgot the Ciao Glen :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
numerodix said:
He :hopefull: should also :thumbsup: be more :jester: generous :star::cool: in the use :flirt: of smilies :cap:, don't you ;) think? :proud::cool:
You forgot the two most important: :stuckup: :devil:

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Martin, why do you want Glen to turn into San Siro? :eekani:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts