Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Meh, Wilt Chamberlain supposedly had something in the region of 20,000. Cassano has a bit of catching up to do it seems.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I am surprised Cassano actually can count up to 600. ;)
Also I wonder how many show business girls Simone Inzaghi has had sex with. Surely more than Cassano's 20?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Mister STD

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
They coulda been Trannie's:eek::flirt:,do you think Antonio would've known the difference?Julio iglesias claim's to have had quite a fair bit.Is'nt it amazing you can be as ugly as possible but being famous you can get that many hot chick's,oh well good luck to them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
He could be pulling a 'ronaldo'

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D ru u speakin fr da italianz in vegas man?coz in vegas evn dem saudis wudnt b religious :pp:pp
No. Italy is not a religious country at all like most European countries anyway. Unlike the USA where just to give some stats, 25% of the population practice religion compared to 2% of Italy. It is a common mistake to think that Italy is religious just because the Vatican is there.

·
Registered
45,342 Posts
No. Italy is not a religious country at all like most European countries anyway. Unlike the USA where just to give some stats, 25% of the population practice religion compared to 2% of Italy. It is a common mistake to think that Italy is religious just because the Vatican is there.
Seriously? 2% in Italy? Seems a bit low.

Anyway:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Italy

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can assure you that while many people will say that they believe in God, most of the people who actually practice are above the age of 60. If you ever been to any church in Italy you will notice this, and you will notice that most masses consist of no more then 10 to 20 people, depending on the size of the church of course. Italy is a pretty old country so that number, If true, doesn't surprise me since like I said, pretty much all people who do believe and practice are quite old.

You will never see things like here in the USA, where Joel Osteen has something like 20.00 people listening to his preachings with a lot of young people in the crowd. Also, just look at politics. Except for DC, our right wing parties are not so much founded, if at all, on religion unlike the Republican party in the USA which is ALL about religion.

·
Registered
45,342 Posts
I can assure you that while many people will say that they believe in God, most of the people who actually practice are above the age of 60. If you ever been to any church in Italy you will notice this, and you will notice that most masses consist of no more then 10 to 20 people, depending on the size of the church of course. Italy is a pretty old country so that number, If true, doesn't surprise me since like I said, pretty much all people who do believe and practice are quite old.

You will never see things like here in the USA, where Joel Osteen has something like 20.00 people listening to his preachings with a lot of young people in the crowd. Also, just look at politics. Except for DC, our right wing parties are not so much founded, if at all, on religion unlike the Republican party in the USA which is ALL about religion.
So you've gone to every church in Italy every week and compiled this information?

Give me a source, buddy. You know how it works by now.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am Italian. I follow Italian news and media everyday. I lived in Italy all my life. I of course haven't gone to every church in Italy, but I have been to a lot of churches all over Italy and the result was always the same. You don't necessarily need wikipedia for everything buddy.

All I am saying is that Italians are not as religious as many people think we would be. I can assure you we are way more open minded than Americans too. Just look at our magazines or commercials. Naked people everywhere. In USA magazines you can't even sponsor smokes.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Firdaus why do you bother? :pp
Actually, why do YOU bother coming back in these boards when you are clearly clueless about... everything. Seriously, I disagree with some posters but you know, it ends there. Me and Firdaus bicker about a lot of things, which I guess makes the board going without bickering, what is a board? Nothing. But I don't think Firdaus is an unintelligent person, no matter what he thinks of me. But you, you are just stupid. You never post an opinion, anything related to soccer, rather, you only post these worthless coward sound bites.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts