Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Antonio Cassano is probably living his last days as an AS Roma player.
The Roma fans are extremely irritated by his poor performances of the last months, especially the one the starlet produced against Fiorentina, that saw Cassano come on as a sub late in the game.

In his few minutes on the pitch the Bari-born player was able to miss every pass and fail every dribbling attempt, a horrible performance capped off by the poor penalty he took that almost cost Roma their last seasonal objective.

Some Roma fans went as far as saying their former idol practically missed the penalty on propose, an action they say is backed by the fact he was the only player to not celebrate the team’s dramatic win in Florence.

“The only reason I didn’t celebrate with the rest of my team-mates was because I missed the penalty. I was mad with myself,” Cassano said in his defense.

These words will only partially satisfy those many Roma fans who believe Cassano has already sold his soul to Juventus, as on the day before the early March match against the Bianconeri he made an interview in which he stated he ‘greatly missed Fabio Capello.’

Now that there is both the popular will to let him go and the player’s desire to leave, there is only the financial aspect to be resolved before Cassano can complete his move to the black and white Turin side.
>Goal.com
*******************************************************

So do u think that's whats gonna happen.. Antonio ending his beautiful years at Roma & leaving his extraordinary partner & teacher Francesco Totti to join his favourite man Fabio Capello at Juve?

Roma fans, please don't hate Cassano whatever he did, always love him, & wish him the best future, because i believe, antonio is the most important prospect for ITALIA!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
I didn´t even bother to read the whole topic, basicly coz Im so fed up with this child... Kick him out of Trigoria! We need the cash more than we need him and as we all know, he won´t ever grow up, he´ll never support anyone but himself and he will just continue to show that don´t deserve to be called a romanista nor be supported by any of us.

:broken: :yuck:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,028 Posts
what he says and what happens are two different things. Cassano for juve is a want, not a need. if moggi conducted his business as usual, that is smart spending on needs and not wants, then in theory, cassano shouldnt be wearing a juve shirt next season.

the way i see it is that if cassano was to leave roma, then maybe Real Madrid will outbid juve anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,402 Posts
Geez, we have a spam-thread already. FM's, can you merge this with the rumours-thread?

Roma fans, please don't hate Cassano whatever he did, always love him, & wish him the best future, because i believe, antonio is the most important prospect for ITALIA!!
That couldn't be less possible. I'm going to hate him with passion if he joins Juve. I'm going to hope he fails, comes down to earth. I dislike him already to be honest. He set a personal record in childish behaviour on Wednesday. I hope he continues to be a brat without any realistic thoughts about himself in Juventus. If he surprises me and signs a new contract with us, bravo. If not, welcome back to Olimpico.

FORZA ROMA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,139 Posts
>>> I didn´t even bother to read the whole topic, basicly coz Im so fed up with this child... Kick him out of Trigoria! We need the cash more than we need him and as we all know, he won´t ever grow up, he´ll never support anyone but himself and he will just continue to show that don´t deserve to be called a romanista nor be supported by any of us.>>>>

Vintage post. I would only add that we require a minimum bid of $25 mill. :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
this is the problem with the media these days, they convince players and fans that someone joined a certain club when actually they didnt. this way the player loses his focus and the fans lose faith in the player
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
A gifted young star with a huge ego who has been spoilt rotten by Roma basically and is a little disrespectful cretino.Roma are better off to sell him and cash in and invest wisely,The guy's a selfish bastard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Schumy said:
A gifted young star with a huge ego who has been spoilt rotten by Roma basically and is a little disrespectful cretino.Roma are better off to sell him and cash in and invest wisely,The guy's a selfish bastard.
since it's obvious he's on his way out now, maybe he is being encouraged to act like this. it makes things easier for his agents, the club and whoever buys him, basically everyone except the fans :frustrat: :yawn:

with Cassano making himself this unpopular, Sensi can now avoid Baggio-leaving-Fiorentina style riots and cash in on the player stress free. Just as long as Cassano remembers to bring a couple of hefty bodyguards next time he plays at the Olimpico, everyone involved in this deal will be better off ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
hes not going to those dirty under the table dealing snobs at juventus
don't bet against it :groan:
Real is the only other team that's interested and would probably be a better option for the club, but it sounds like Cassano has his heart set on Capello and La Vecchia [email protected] ;) :yuck:

Personally i'd take a bit of a hit money-wise and pack him off to Yokohama Marinos or Qatar or something. that'll learn him. :stuckup: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,868 Posts
what makes yuou think Madrid is the only other team interested in him......thats just a big fat lie that people here like to think..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
what makes yuou think Madrid is the only other team interested in him......thats just a big fat lie that people here like to think..
the only other club that sounds like they'll get their wallet out for him then. Roma will want a stack of money for him, remember.

Other clubs may be interested, of course, but so far Perez is the only one to have actually made noises about forking out some cash.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Vagabondo said:
don't bet against it :groan:
Real is the only other team that's interested and would probably be a better option for the club, but it sounds like Cassano has his heart set on Capello and La Vecchia [email protected] ;) :yuck:

Personally i'd take a bit of a hit money-wise and pack him off to Yokohama Marinos or Qatar or something. that'll learn him. :stuckup: :D
Add Milan,juventus,Inter,Bara,man Utd,chelsea etc to that list.although Cassano is a spoilt elfish pr*ck he still is a genius and many would be queing up for his services.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Schumy said:
Add Milan,juventus,Inter,Bara,man Utd,chelsea etc to that list.although Cassano is a spoilt elfish pr*ck he still is a genius and many would be queing up for his services.
I said Juventus were interested (along with Madrid), and maybe i could have said Chelsea as well, since they can afford to buy anyone, but that is about it. Juventus are mainly interested because Capello can contol him to some extent, and he seems to want to surround himself with as many fellow mercenaries as possible :yuck:

Milan, Barca and Man Utd are too astute to buy him. they might be "interested" but that only extends as far as paying him compliments, not spending money purchasing him and then paying his wages. believe what you will, but there's no way they'll buy him and they won't be that bitter if anyone else does either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
805 Posts
This has to be the single dumbest non-factual article i've read in a while..

Even if he does leave Roma for Juve, its not like he ever not give 100% any time he was on the pitch. I love him still, even if he doesnt show Roma the commitment that i do. His love for the game itself cannot be rivalled, (well maybe by Ronaldinho). Watching him with a ball at his feet is surely a joy because of it. I love his attitude on the field, hes brought me so many great memories...
 

·
Rated [D] for Danger
Joined
·
5,472 Posts
wolf said:
His love for the game itself cannot be rivalled, (well maybe by Ronaldinho). Watching him with a ball at his feet is surely a joy because of it. I love his attitude on the field, hes brought me so many great memories...
especially against Fiorentina.

I don't expect pro players to love the club they play for like a fan does nor do I think it's a mandatory obligation, hell! I don't care if they celebrate wholeheartedly, halfheartedly or not celebrate at all after a goal/win as long as they are professional and give their all on the pitch during a match. if a player really does love the club he plays for, then it's a plus he should be admired for and he’d of course be more appreciated by the fans.

there is no excuse for a physically and mentally healthy player who's got no dispute with his club to act like he's forced to play when he comes on the pitch, that’s just disgraceful. if you don’t want to remain just tell the management and then just do your job till the transfer window opens. I don’t wanna lose Cassano as long as it’s financially possible and he’s willing to do what he’s being paid to do.

 
1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Top