Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
he must leave roma
otherwise he will be another "unlucky player" totti[totti has every ability,but he has only onetime scutetto...that"s all]
roma will never win CL or Serie-A for a long time
If he go to AC milan or Juventus in next summer market

that is start of his age

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
dont you guys just enjoy watching players play, is that to little...damn.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
you must also consider if the 'winning clubs' would want to take him in.

and

If he wants to go to 'those' clubs.

Totti showed strength and didnt just move,,, he could have been 'better'.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
cassano needs to worry about his attitude before anything else. if his attitude is similar to a little boy like it has been so far, no big team is going to want him.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
ehfvkfao said:
he must leave roma
otherwise he will be another "unlucky player"
And more important it would be better for Roma to sell him. And while there at it sell Totti too. It would not only mean the soo needed financial relief but would also relief the club frm it's dependency from one player. A real topteam can't afford that.

When it comes to Cassano: due to his utterly rotten mentallity he will never be a real topclass player. He will have brilliant periods but that is it. If Capello an bearly control you, you have a real problem and will be in fights with all your coaches. Therefore you're a problem to your team.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
well maybe a clubs dependance on the player has to do with how good he is....selling your best player b/c the team is too dependant on him is pretty backwards. actually totally backwards.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Mind if I make a statement of me own?

Ehfvkfao, Cassano has a rotten mentality and that is a fact, yet he has great skills and I doubt that moving to another club though will change his attitude. I hope he can change it soon yet I personally would sell him more so for money problems Roma is facing now days. About Totti, he did not leave because unlike many players he has heart! One of the few world soccer super stars that has not betrayed his club! And about him getting better…I doubt that he is already world class.

I hope we sell Cassano and make A LOT of money and I hope that the management will be smart enough to buy and sell the right players to have a competitive team for the years to come.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts