Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 483 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus if they sell Ibra, which is very likely.

What do you think? Should we grab this striker? It would come at a fee around 10 to 15 million, as Real want a return on their investment. They also don't want to build around Cassano.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
now bobogol forever avatar

you are one unpredictable guy you know that puls

I think that getting Cassano to inter, as you know, could be like throwing fuel in the fire. You need leadership, talent has never been an issue for you. But leadership comes from the top, and as much as your peeps love inter, they somehow manage to rape it accidentally everytime they get a chance

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cassano is not a troublemaker. He's been treated unfairly his whole life.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huh? What is that supposed ot mean? He was misrepresented by the entire Roma organization and treated unfairly....

Football is a business. If you can't realize that, tough luck. That message can't get through the head of the Roma ultras.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Why would Inter get Cassano? I saw him this week playing for Real, if you think Adriano is doing bad, you didnt see Cassano vs real Sociedad. Robinho would be much better for Inter.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL you are kidding right? Robinho the flop at Real Madrid?

Look. All I know is that Cassano played so well for Roma in the Serie A, and he would fit in perfectly at Inter with Adriano or Gilardino next to him in our lineup. That is, Gilardino if he comes, which I have a hunch he will this summer, for Adriano.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
why we didn't try to sign him when he was free? and now, we go for him and pay real 10-15m???

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Carson35 said:
why we didn't try to sign him when he was free? and now, we go for him and pay real 10-15m???
Because our management thought that our current crop of strikers can pull through the season, but looks like they were wrong, plus Mancini didnt wnat to bench Martins if Cassano came, he has done that now in any case sooo....i guess our management fukd up again

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
vlepnat said:
Because our management thought that our current crop of strikers can pull through the season, but looks like they were wrong, plus Mancini didnt wnat to bench Martins if Cassano came, he has done that now in any case sooo....i guess our management fukd up again
they are just stupid...i said we should have tried to sign him because he would be a good partner for adriano...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Honestly i would use Adriano to get any striker in the world next season.

Henry is for free so if he comes it will be for free.

But Luca Toni would be great but he'd cost 15 million plus Adriano

Na Gilardino isn't on....Great young player but na...i'll pass

What i wud like to see is Ronaldo go to Milan and totally F*** up their chemistry

If Roma make the champions league Toni will be up for sale.

If Viola do De Rossi would be a possible steal

Personally i wouldn'tmind both Luca Toni AND!!!!!! De Rossi

If Capello stays at Juve there is no way Cassano will show up there so...

Its still to early to predict too many possibilities and variables

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
TAZZ said:
huh??? capello is the only man in football that cassano respects (so it seems)...add that to the fact that capello has been the only coach to get 100% out of cassano and i think you have your wires mixed up somewhere...but it would be hilarious to see mancini deal with cassano...

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
TAZZ said:
Adriano for Montella or Nonda then? that should make us both happy.
TAZZ said:
based on what? Fiorentina's financial situation is pretty good and a missed CL chance now, although would have some impact, wouldn't rock them that bad.
TAZZ said:
De Rossi is giallorosso through and through and the management’s already said they'd spend and will not sell the core of the team, which is De Rossi is a part of, this summer. possible, yes as everything is possible in today’s football, but unlikely.
TAZZ said:
and I personally wouldn't mind Ronaldinho AND!!!!!! Henry, don’t mean it’d happen though.
TAZZ said:
Cassano said he missed Capello to the press right before Roma's first encounter with Juve this season, I don't think Capello would be a reason for Cassano not to refuse joining Juve, if that's on the cards at all to begin with.
TAZZ said:
true, and that's why it's not obvious in the least where Cassano would play next season.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
mcqueen said:
huh??? capello is the only man in football that cassano respects (so it seems)...add that to the fact that capello has been the only coach to get 100% out of cassano and i think you have your wires mixed up somewhere...but it would be hilarious to see mancini deal with cassano...

I seriously doubt Capello would even want to deal with Cassano thats my point

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
Adriano for Montella or Nonda then? that should make us both happy.

y do u assume i'm talkin abt Roma?

Quote:

I don't mean they will have to sell him. I'm just saying that a serious bid would be taken if they don't make the C.L.

based on what? Fiorentina's financial situation is pretty good and a missed CL chance now, although would have some impact, wouldn't rock them that bad.
Quote:

De Rossi is giallorosso through and through and the management’s already said they'd spend and will not sell the core of the team, which is De Rossi is a part of, this summer. possible, yes as everything is possible in today’s football, but unlikely.

As you said.......anything can happen.

Quote:
and I personally wouldn't mind Ronaldinho AND!!!!!! Henry, don’t mean it’d happen though.

Whats yr point? All the best with DInho and Henry wish me luck with my hopefuls...grazie

Quote:
Cassano said he missed Capello to the press right before Roma's first encounter with Juve this season, I don't think Capello would be a reason for Cassano not to refuse joining Juve, if that's on the cards at all to begin with.

how abt Capello not wantin Cassano

Quote:
true, and that's why it's not obvious in the least where Cassano would play next season.

o............k? nuttin to do with me....i didn't start this thread

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Cassano at Inter is impossible. His career is finished.

1 - 20 of 483 Posts