Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across this article in the morning on Yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-armenia&prov=reuters&type=lgns

YEREVAN, April 5 (Reuters) - Armenia national coach Bernard Casoni has been sacked after the team's 2-0 loss to the Netherlands last week in a World Cup qualifier.

"We were very dissatisfied with the coach's work, especially his choice of players for games and his work methods," said Armenia federation head Ruben Hayrapetyan on Tuesday.

Hayrapetyan said a new coach would be named within the next 10 days.

Armenia share last place in European Zone Group One with Andorra.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Pleas bring someone who will players respond to and respect. We don't have time to waste, so what we are not going to qualify.

Markarian, Nazar Petrosyan, how about Andreasyan??

B

·
0 Posts
Markarian would be the perfect candidate in my opinion.

But we better not sack him if he loses against the Czechs.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
BARON DIDNT u get it that he was fired bcz of his fkin too dumb tactics,not bcz of the loose against holland
n what does this tell us
7games
5games lost
1won
1drawn.

thats horrible.

THE COACH WONT BE ARMENIAN although sergio is not armenian
he is half armenian :cool:
but i still think it is goin to be RADOMIR ANTIC

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
BARON DIDNT u get it that he was fired bcz of his fkin too dumb tactics,not bcz of the loose against holland
n what does this tell us
7games
5games lost
1won
1drawn.

thats horrible.

THE COACH WONT BE ARMENIAN although sergio is not armenian
he is half armenian :cool:
but i still think it is goin to be RADOMIR ANTIC
Let's suppose it's Radomir Antic. We will he be staying in Armenia? They better put that as a condition infront of the coach to be signed.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
from a1plus

BERNARD KAZONI NO TO TRAIN ARMENIAN FOOTBALLERS

Bernard Kazoni will not train the Armenian national football team any longer, President of the Football Federation of Armenia (FFA) Ruben Hayrapetyan stated at today's press conference. He also informed that presently the Federation is holding negotiations and the national team will have a new trainer soon.

The 3 recent matches of the team Ruben Hayrapetyan assessed as unsatisfactory. «Our footballers are not to blame for the results. The trainer has made a lot of mistakes», he said.

In his words, the friendly match with the Kuwait team proved that David Grigoryan, Aram Voskanyan and Arman Karamyan are not mature enough for official matches. “The trainer did not dare to let them play against the weak team of Andorra. However in the match against Netherlands David Grigoryan and Aram Voskanyan were among the regular players while the footballers, who were really ready to play, remained in reserve.”

The draw game with the Dutch youth team Ruben Hayrapetyan judges as accidental. “The team showed a bad game with the exception of three footballers – Apulla Bete, Carl Lombe and Ararat Harutyunyan. Out team did not lose because goalkeeper Bete was up to the mark. The trainer of the youth team was also wrong in a number of cases”, he said.

The FFA President also touched upon the upcoming championship of Armenia. When commenting on the conflict with Ararat Ruben Hayrapetyan stated that the sponsors “do not make any investments and have not fulfilled a single item of the agreement. They caused a $1.5 million damage to the Armenian state budget and appropriated a 30 thousand square meter territory near the youth base in Dzoraghbyur.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
edonno1 said:
http://armenpress.am/eng/news/sports.htm

here is more info on the new coach i guess his not from armenia
Ok, since we know it's not going to be an Armenian coach, then I say it's either Koeman or Ranieri.

God, please make it to be Koeman. His face already looks mad, so I hope our players will subdue to his madness and start playing the way they should be.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
i guess ruben was not happy that he played davit grigoryan, rafael nazaryan, arman karamyan & aram voskanyan were not ready to fit. & i guess he wanted to fire him after the kuwith game but didnt becasue the qualifications were up. here is more info

http://azg.am/?lang=AR&num=2005040618

·
Registered
52 Posts
Time is right, hopefully the new coach will also coach Pyunik, whose season is just about to start. This will give the new coach the reason to stick around in Armenia.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Check Out The Previous Message I Left That Link Tells You All About It. Rubo Said The New Coach Has Been Fallowing The Armenian National Coach Since Last Year And He Is About To Sign The Contract And Also His Going To Be Pyuniks Coach. Rubo Said He Wants To Have The Nt Coach To Coach Pyunik So He Can See The Armenian Players Play Unlike The Way It Was With Casoni. He Also Said No Armenia Based Coach Is Ready To Take On The Nt Coching Title Yet. So He Already Knows Who His Got But Said He Would Name Him In 10 Days. Also About Sargisyan He Said He Was Disapointed At Him For Refusing To Play But Its Up To The New Coach & Sargisyan If He Wants To Return.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Hmmm, it may be Markaryan then. Since at some point I think during Stiochia's reign he was the advisor to the Armenian NT.

Can't wait to see, who they are going to appoint. I hope we won't be disappointed!!!

It's going to be Koeman, I have strange feeling about this. :D

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Man,we need a strict coach so our players we'll be scared and play their best.Also they need to respect him and do whatever he says(I hope he says good stuff).

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
MAN, MARKARIAN knows how to Heat up Our Team's Armenian Blood. They will be playing with more Heart and Intellegence if we get Markarian. Insted of the "Brute Force" tactics that we used lately, we will be Filling up the Stadium in NO TIME.

MARKARIAN FOR ARMENIA

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
By the way do you guys know what year was Merkarian coaching the Armenia?

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
markarian never coached armenian nt he just advised them

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
I thougt he coached a club,didn't he?

B

·
0 Posts
He's coached clubs (or a club) in the Greek league, and the NT of Paraguay. I'm guessing he has other experience too, but that's all I know.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.